Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm not worried about it. I'm just gonna reply back, return the neg, and keep it moving. I mainly post in The Coliseum and TSC. TLR is too crazy for me. Every now and then there will be a good thread.
This place is a fukkery magnet from drama hence the popularity and why most of the topics in here are shade room, mto worthy shyt that has no substance - talking about tea and receipts . Any place on the internet where there is an aggregate of negative content or drama does numbers. I mean look at YouTube and google - they stay flagging black news and educational sites but let it be gossip, tea or topics of tension, they have hundreds of thousands of subscribers or views. Notice how the main people commenting in this thread are never in The Root or Higher Learning. I observe over and read over there bc there’s a lot of info to take in. I know a number is people who post up excellent informational topics and at best it makes 2 pages, but fukkin Popeyes threads get 40 pages and counting.

But anyway, Like attracts like. Getting attention for all the wrong reasons - higher visibility is not always a good thing.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
But its funny how Nicole never been banned and always come with the facts, but she get treated like this. :sas2: So what is TLR's problem with logical black women? Cause I dont want no forum to worship CaCs, c00ns, Bedwenches, and sex workers and ignore the rest......

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its like these dudes hate anything of substance. The loveeee them bedwenches, though :coffee:
Let me ask you a question - Has a bedwench ever received WOAT in here? I know some have been banned but they were still sanctioned to post for years right ? And has anyone with high positive rep points ever received a woat tag in your history in here?
:jbhmm:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
REMEMBER WHEN THE CAC AND THE ASIAN DEDICATED THEIR ENTIRE MONTH OF DECEMBER TO GET ME WPOY?

:dead:

CLASSIX

@Nicole0416 THIS SHIITS AN HONOR .. DONT EVEN TRIP

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Let me ask you a question - Has a bedwench ever received WOAT in here? I know some have been banned but they were still sanctioned to post for years right ? And has anyone with high positive rep points ever received a woat tag in your history in here?

Never. Only c00n males with reps well into the,red. Never bedwenches or sex workers.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO GET WPOY ARE THE CATS WHO GET UNDER THE SKIN OF THE ANGRY SOCIETAL REJECTS ON THIS MUFUCCA. TRUST THAT.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But its funny how Nicole never been banned and always come with the facts, but she get treated like this. :sas2: So what is TLR's problem with logical black women? Cause I dont want no forum to worship CaCs, c00ns, Bedwenches, and sex workers and ignore the rest......
Preach. There are posters in here with multiple bannings, bushed, warning points, name changes, known alts like @YSPromoshunz = @CashmoneyHotBoy who is still here and both of his accounts are still active, and there’s no response or lack thereof. I’m starting to think there’s a concerted effort going on bts to rid the site of quality posters, those who have contribution comments or who go against the status quo norm.
:patrice:I just read a thread the other day about how they attacked this poster, Agnostic Lady and it sounds real familiar to what happens to aligned females in here-
Guess she was too much of a threat to the established practices of the female segment at the time and victim of male insecurities. Correct me if I’m wrong bc there seems to be a pattern.

Let’s do the checklist -
1. Referring to a black female poster as a man
2. Questioning black female poster’s Gender for not having nudes, sex occupation or not being sexual enough in her comments
3. The all too common response -“she’s too logical to be a woman”, she’s too smart to be a woman
4. Jealous bytch hate from the wenches and whore coli coalition who call her a pick me or bully banter her
5. Cacs intruding with their racist ideology hidden by mimicking black insults
6. Last but not least - she doesn’t demean, make stereotypical derogatory remarks or talk down to black men.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/for...n-because-she-agrees-with-men-on-here.344658/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/was-it-ever-proven-that-agnostic-lady-is-really-a-lady.344269/

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
But you ignore the 40 other comments and the 20 back to back from the black German poster with the white stepmother, you stupid motherfukka. That’s the first time that poster has commented on this.

And ymmm, weren’t you homeless?? Isn’t that incentive for you to stay out of dumb shyt and spend all the time that you have in whatever hustles, gigs and jobs that you have in order to not repeat the same pattern. History does repeat in cycles. I know if I had financial and shelter, last thing I would be speaking on is shyt that doesn’t concern me but then again- the fact that a dude like you was homeless to begin with as a man instead of getting on your grind, says a lot.

I doubt I even have 20 posts in here altogether for one and two Im not German you dumb bytch :pachaha:

This is highly entertaining though keep going.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Let me ask you a question.. What bedwemch ever deserved it? Not a singke one has ever posted enough over the course of a year to deserve it.

You just make up shyt, this is the equivalent of the war on terror :laff:

lightbright

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Marietta, GA

who on here sellin? :mjlit:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Preach. There are posters in here with multiple bannings, bushed, warning points, name changes, known alts like @YSPromoshunz = @CashmoneyHotBoy who is still here and both of his accounts are still active, and there’s no response or lack thereof. I’m starting to think there’s a concerted effort going on bts to rid the site of quality posters, those who have contribution comments or who go against the status quo norm.
:patrice:I just read a thread the other day about how they attacked this poster, Agnostic Lady and it sounds real familiar to what happens to aligned females in here-
:jbhmm:Guess she was too much of a threat to the established practices of the female segment at the time and victim of male insecurities. Correct me if I’m wrong bc there seems to be a pattern.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/for...n-because-she-agrees-with-men-on-here.344658/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/was-it-ever-proven-that-agnostic-lady-is-really-a-lady.344269/

History is trying to repeat itself, but these c00ns have no shame. You saw those other female posters in that thread threaten to beat her up, simply cause she was young and didn't agree with the anti-black male feminist agenda?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.