Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I take it that you want those feminists to come back and continue on their black male bashing because they represent "traditionalism" :coffee:

You want @Ya @LadySimone @a woman's perspective @Luna
to come back and spread hatred among black men?
Dudes like him are a glutton for punishment - dude is always whining thread after thread about some ho he wifed that ran game on him. He’s just like the wenches - bitter bytches who complain and have no accountability for their own shyt. He probably empathizes with them bc he can relate to the struggle. Don’t even expect him to undestand or respond to him anymore- he wouldn’t comprehend the logic. He’s the type to have a feeder account over at LSA

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They wanted your black ass dead, even if you ignored them. They wanted me dead, too, but at least I bust back against their feminist agenda.

I don't give af about some random bitter fat bytches talking shyt on the internet.

But your girl stepped over into parody territory. This shyt is hilarious. You simping is hilarious (if that's not your alias)

Shorty asking me what I'm laughing at and I can't even properly explain it

:mjlol:

This shyt is like some high level meta Andy Kaufman type comedy

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They wanted your black ass dead, even if you ignored them. They wanted me dead, too, but at least I bust back against their feminist agenda.
The only thing he busts is blanks - he has no dyck since he let those types of females castrate him. Stockwench Syndrome.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don't give af about some random bitter fat bytches talking shyt on the internet.

But your girl stepped over into parody territory. This shyt is hilarious. You simping is hilarious (if that's not your alias)

Simping? Its only simping if the effort a one-way street. If she putting in work, and going against the status quo, you cant do anything but give props. And it aint like I'm tricking on her, unlike what you did with your baby moms.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

And you’re still responding 2 hrs later all this projecting :laff:
I’m not fat by any stretch lol
and I look better than your nonexistent roster.

Why in the entire fukkk do you think I don’t put an identifiable picture in here, guaranteed that the same ones talking all this shyt would be soliciting off my pic. I know the history that educated nice looking females have on this site, hence why they are not in here anymore and not actively posting. Save it. All that catty chatty shyt off a female that you never met, never will or don’t know- use that time to find your manhood instead of making all these sassy baseless retorts bc you want it to be one way. Lipstacoli Castrated Commenter and Betaman Banterer, Member 4356579876.

Now reply back with more predictable shyt, you glittery bytch.

Last edited:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you’re still responding 2 hrs later all this projecting :laff:
I’m not fat by any stretch lol
and I look better than your nonexistent roster.

Why in the entire fukkk do you think I don’t put an identifiable picture in here, guaranteed that the same ones taking all this shyt would be soliciting off my pic. I know the history that educated nice looking females have on this site, hence why they are not in here anymore and not actively posting. Save it. All that catty chatty shyt off a female that you never met, never will or don’t know- use that time to find your manhood instead of making all these sassy baseless retorts bc you want it to be one way. Lipstacoli Castrated Commenter and Betaman Banterer, Member 4356579876.

Please stop I'm trying to go out tonight. You gone make me get a bottle roll up and laugh at this internet meltdown all night

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Got damn, nikkas dropped off C4 at the polls.

giphy.gif

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simping? Its only simping if the effort a one-way street. If she putting in work, and going against the status quo, you cant do anything but give props. And it aint like I'm tricking on her, unlike what you did with your baby moms.

"Putting in work" dap fishing on a message board

"Tricking" on the mother of your children

But you so pro black tho

Oh my fukking god this shyt is so sad its hilarious

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Please stop I'm trying to go out tonight. You gone make me get a bottle roll up and laugh at this internet meltdown all night
So sassssssy,

Dude is admitting to not having shyt to do on a Saturday night but watch me, in an attempt to dial back his obvious current state of reality, he hides behind real corny attempts at jokey jokes
:stopitslime:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So sassssssy,

Dude is admitting to not having shyt to do on a Saturday night but watch me, in an attempt to dial back his obvious current state of reality, he hides behind real corny attempts at jokey jokes
:stopitslime:

Its 6PM Saturday night hasn't even started yet

Yoooo :deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.