Status
Not open for further replies.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
See- that’s why your ass was homeless for years, too much irrelevant focus on shyt that doesn’t matter. Broke motherfukka- prob posting from a McDonald’s WiFi all disgruntled and shyt. get your life together before you resort to bussy strolling, emotional Faggit. Fuk you too.
I was living in poverty because i was born to a loser ass single mother :umad:

My life is togethor bytch. Actually im chilling in a house that i bought with straight cash. Something you'll never be able to do. :umad:

That woat banner gonna look good on u :laff:

And don't worry about your rep. It gets reset when you win a banner :laff: :ufdup:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So just because I don't frequent it often doesn't mean I don't read it. WOAT posters don't have a rep of almost 13,000. Y'all just hate her because she doesn't put up with the nonsense and claps back. A worthy WOAT is someone like @johnedwarduado who is a try hard weirdo. This shyt is a popularity contest.
Breh, this bytch literally typed thousands of angry paragraphs in tlr this year. She absolutely deserves this. Never... Not once... Has the poll been this lopsided.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Breh, this bytch literally typed thousands of angry paragraphs in tlr this year. She absolutely deserves this. Never... Not once... Has the poll been this lopsided.
Who cares? Put her on ignore or scroll past those posts. It's an Internet message board. Some of y'all take this site way too serious.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You want to post it feel free. I definitely ain't try to holla
That’s what they all say, anywayzz. But you just said that I was lying about you dm’ing me at all. So you just admitted that you did. I’m not posting the shyt, that’s not how I get down, but don’t fukkin lie on me like you didn’t send one when I’m sitting right here looking at your name in my inbox.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jt9OT8C_d.jpg

:mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You and her are the only ones taking it serious right now :stopitslime:
But you ignore the 40 other comments and the 20 back to back from the black German poster with the white stepmother, you stupid motherfukka. That’s the first time that poster has commented on this.

And ymmm, weren’t you homeless?? Isn’t that incentive for you to stay out of dumb shyt and spend all the time that you have in whatever hustles, gigs and jobs that you have in order to not repeat the same pattern. History does repeat in cycles. I know if I had financial and shelter, last thing I would be speaking on is shyt that doesn’t concern me but then again- the fact that a dude like you was homeless to begin with as a man instead of getting on your grind, says a lot.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But you ignore the 40 other comments and the 20 back to back from the black German poster with the white stepmother, you stupid motherfukka. That’s the first time that poster has commented on this.

And ymmm, weren’t you homeless?? Isn’t that incentive for you to stay out of dumb shyt and spend all the time that you have in whatever hustles, gigs and jobs that you have in order to not repeat the same pattern. History does repeat in cycles. I know if I had financial and shelter, last thing I would be speaking on is shyt that doesn’t concern me but then again- the fact that a dude like you was homeless to begin with as a man instead of getting on your grind, says a lot.
I was born into homelessness as a kid because my fam is poor. Which is why I felt the need to call ol' girl out.

Im a workaholic brehette. Stop projecting. Ive never met a single person that does grind as hard as me.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was born into homelessness as a kid because my fam is poor. Which is why I felt the need to call ol' girl out.

Im a workaholic brehette. Stop projecting. Ive never met a single person that does grind as hard as me.
What the fuk are you telling me for faggit, I don’t give a fuk what you do- this is not a job interview
:what:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah. I came in here, gave my opinion and left. I started getting quoted and negged for having a different opinion.
I’ll reup you with the reps. These dumb fuks, cacs, c00ns and fags along with the stripper wenches ain’t wrapped too tight. This is their only mode to relevancy. They are mentally ill and void of identity. That’s why I said don’t waste your time arguing with fools, you don’t want to become like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.