• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I’ll reup you with the reps. These dumb fuks, cacs, c00ns and fags along with the stripper wenches ain’t wrapped too tight. This is their only mode to relevancy. They are mentally ill and void of identity. That’s why I said don’t waste your time arguing with fools, you don’t want to become like that.
I'm not worried about it. I'm just gonna reply back, return the neg, and keep it moving. I mainly post in The Coliseum and TSC. TLR is too crazy for me. Every now and then there will be a good thread.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nah. I came in here, gave my opinion and left. I started getting quoted and negged for having a different opinion.
Different opinions is how this shyt all started - as long as you do what they say with the groupthink, you’ll be fine. Most of them commenting have either been banned before, changed their names, have negative reps, or move how their brand of cohorts tell them to. That shows the legitimacy that we have here. I’ve seen leaked details where they have messages behind the scenes in their little chats plotting this that one of “theirs” sent over - like 12 yr olds, all giddy and shyt. They won’t disclose that though.
:martin::deadmanny:

Last edited:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Different opinions is how this shyt all started - as long as you do what they say with the groupthink, you’ll be fine. Most of them commenting have either been banned before, changed their names, have negative reps, or move how their brand of cohorts tell them to. That shows the legitimacy that we have here. I’ve seen leaked details where they have messages behind the scenes in their little chats plotting this that one of “theirs” sent over - like 12 yr olds, all giddy and shyt. They won’t disclose that though.
:martin::deadmanny:
It's like high school in TLR.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Haven’t said much yourself? You are going back and forth with every person who nominated you of such a deserving reward. This thread is a clear indication of why your autistic responses are deserving of WOAT. :scust:
Who the fuk is this?? :mjlol::deadmanny:
All these posters who rarely post crawling from out the wood works. I see a certain poster’s legions have formed. I’ve seen those signs. Tell Hustlemania that I said ‘hi”
giphy.gif

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I’ll reup you with the reps. These dumb fuks, cacs, c00ns and fags along with the stripper wenches ain’t wrapped too tight. This is their only mode to relevancy. They are mentally ill and void of identity. That’s why I said don’t waste your time arguing with fools, you don’t want to become like that.
you need to follow your own advise. :laff:

raw

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's like high school in TLR.
Exactly-Facts. I was voted most popular and most likely to succeed in high school. I know how the hate emanates and the attacks start when they don’t have shyt else to run with. You hate to see it on message boards by “adults” though. The only achievement these commenters have is a TLR woat thread with lower to no reputation points than the candidate and delusions of grandeur. Their only rep offline is living through a delusional shadow of themselves. Looks like regressed adult progression is so real.
:francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And is by far the most popular sub forum on The Coli in spite of this opinion.
So are Lizzo and tranny threads - I don’t think that something necessarily to brag about. There was a recent pedo purge and an influx of cacs getting cancelled for pretending to be black in TLR as well.

Kind of says a lot when people voting in here were around during that era, didn’t make the noise or bring the energy at that or said nothing and it took recent posters, to catch a lot of that or bring it to attention, but they seem to be real aggie on a non-factor.

Last edited:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Exactly-Facts. I was voted most popular and most likely to succeed in high school. I know how the hate emanates and the attacks start when they don’t have shyt else to run with. You hate to see it on message boards by “adults” though. The only achievement these commenters have is a TLR woat thread with lower to no reputation points than the candidate and delusions of grandeur. Their only rep offline is living through a delusional shadow of themselves. Looks like regressed adult progression is so real.
:francis:
youza damn lie :duck:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Its like these dudes hate anything of substance. The loveeee them bedwenches, though :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.