Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The irony. You are either are actually retarded or have 0 self awareness :picard:
For someone who has me on ignore and that I’ve been ignoring since yesterday, you sure like to stay on my clit but then I remember your a cosmetologist closet gay, and I know how catty chatty and petty y’all can get. :wrist:
Keep watching. Continue ....:coffee:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
For someone who has me on ignore and that I’ve been ignoring since yesterday, you sure like to stay on my clit but then I remember your a cosmetologist closet gay, and I know how catty chatty and petty y’all can get. :wrist:
Keep watching. Continue ....:coffee:

For the last time I took you off ignore foe this thrrad cuz I just knew it would some comedy with you lashing out at everyone calling your demented bluff

You dont have a clit and if you do its most likely the size of a thumb with all the test running through your veins

Now type another essay about how you dont care about what we say clown ass bytch

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
BL2sU9L.png
:russ:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
This is sad. I have no issues with @Nicole0416 at all. I don't frequent TLR as much as other parts of the board but she damn sure does not deserve the WOAT tag. It's become a popularity contest and since so many posters hate her she's going to win. That's lame.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is sad. I have no issues with @Nicole0416 at all. I don't frequent TLR as much as other parts of the board but she damn sure does not deserve the WOAT tag. It's become a popularity contest and since so many posters hate her she's going to win. That's lame.
No lies told. :hug:Thank you for your support. I’m humbled :handshake:. That’s official!

This never ends how they think it will. Be very patient, friend, and I’m not referring to the poll. :coffee: Word to .... nvm.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

you said you don't frequent tlr that much, so how do you know the poll is "lame" and that she "doesn't deserve" the woat banner?

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

:umad:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
you said you don't frequent tlr that much, so how do you know the poll is "lame" and that she "doesn't deserve" the woat banner?
So just because I don't frequent it often doesn't mean I don't read it. WOAT posters don't have a rep of almost 13,000. Y'all just hate her because she doesn't put up with the nonsense and claps back. A worthy WOAT is someone like @johnedwarduado who is a try hard weirdo. This shyt is a popularity contest.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So just because I don't frequent it often doesn't mean I don't read it. WOAT posters don't have a rep of almost 13,000. Y'all just hate her because she doesn't put up with the nonsense and claps back. A worthy WOAT is someone like @johnedwarduado who is a try hard weirdo. This shyt is a popularity contest.
Don’t even waste your time or energy everyone, with the same mindset sees this for what it is. Trust me. The positive support is what matters to me. Thanks. I’m good. There are more people speaking up against this than have shown “support” for official POTY support, lol, so you know the vibe. That’s why I haven’t said much myself.
:myman:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Don’t even waste your time or energy everyone, with the same mindset sees this for what it is. Trust me. The positive support is what matters to me. Thanks. I’m good. There are more people speaking up against this than have shown “support” for official POTY support, lol, so you know the vibe. That’s why I haven’t said much myself.
:myman:

Haven’t said much yourself? You are going back and forth with every person who nominated you of such a deserving reward. This thread is a clear indication of why your autistic responses are deserving of WOAT. :scust:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.