The 13% Black Population Myth exposed

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
OP is right. Whites include other races in stats when it makes them look good. Our population is way larger than 13%. Not to mention those who aren't counted in Census reports. Also all races have had negative birthrates for decades now except for Hispanics.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
OP is right. Whites include other races in stats when it makes them look good. Our population is way larger than 13%. Not to mention those who aren't counted in Census reports. Also all races have had negative birthrates for decades now except for Hispanics.
I've always believed that it is 20 to 25%. 13% is abnormally small for a country that imported masses of africans and has african immigrants.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not really a myth. We only live in cities. And everywhere else, there's white people.

Naw you can go all over the rural area deep south. You will see plenty of black folks in rural towns in Georgia, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, North and South Carolina and etc.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I've always believed that it is 20 to 25%. 13% is abnormally small for a country that imported masses of africans and has african immigrants.

LMAO 40 million is small. Secondly so a small amount of arabs are lumped in as the majority. How does that increase the Black population. Yall nikkas better quit looking around yall's neighborhoods in DC and Baltimore thinking that every city is like that.

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
LISTEN CACS WHOLE EXISTENCE IS BEING THE MAJORITY WHY U THINK THEY SO MAD IN THIS THREAD THATS LIKE TELLING THEM THEY WAS WRONG FOR SLAVERY CACS ARE NEVER WRONG WE KNOW THE TRUTH WE KNOW DAMN WELL BLACK PEOPLE NOT ONLY 13% SO LET THEY LAST LIL GLORY BE

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
We are all one race of people. But if we gonna label folks on the current criteria for race. Then Hispanics/ Latino and MENA need not to be in the discussion. The better we correctly acknowledge that these are not races the more we can move on in discussion. The Middle East is full of white Eurasians. Many are white and genetically pot close to Europeans. Same thing with these off white Latinos. If Most of there DNA is white so your white. :manny: ( I understand there are black, Asians multi racial etc people in thoose areas)

Last edited:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
All Im getting out of this is what I knew coming in, no matter if you feel like your vote or your friends votes do anything, GET OUT AND FUKKIN VOTE. TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO VOTE. TELL THEM TO TELL EVERYONE THEY KNOW TO VOTE.

and so on.