The 100 greatest video games of all time, ranked by experts. -GQ

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, A Link to the Past, Seasons, Ages, Link's Awakening > Breath of the Wild. Most overrated game in history right next to Skyrim.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Yea but it says greatest implying importance
That's your interpretation of it. I would argue it implying the highest quality. And even then, everyone is going to have a difference of opinion. Someone who likes fighting games is going to save SF2 or VF have more importance than Doom. I don't agree with this list but I think you guys are analyzing it way too much. Like I said if we did a top 100 list, the order would be much different but a lot of the games would be the same. People aren't even complaining about the games on the list just the order:yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's your interpretation of it. I would argue it implying the highest quality. And even then, everyone is going to have a difference of opinion. Someone who likes fighting games is going to save SF2 or VF have more importance than Doom. I don't agree with this list but I think you guys are analyzing it way too much. Like I said if we did a top 100 list, the order would be much different but a lot of the games would be the same. People aren't even complaining about the games on the list just the order:yeshrug:

Right, theres literally no objective way to measure games. These lists are designed to do the same thing the 50/100 greatest rappers list Rolling Stones put out does. It just gets people arguing why this game deserves a higher spot and the other doesnt

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Right, theres literally no objective way to measure games. These lists are designed to do the same thing the 50/100 greatest rappers list Rolling Stones put out does. It just gets people arguing why this game deserves a higher spot and the other doesnt
And discussing these lists is fine if there is actual discussion. So far it has been, list is trash cause BotW is number 1 or random game is ranked higher than other random game. The only valid criticism that has been said about the list is that the order is so random and but that's understandable considering how the list was put together.