Reppin
#catset
i like how they list "MGS" even tho theres like fifty MGS games

what the fukk does GQ know about games? stick to fashion

and not one resident evil game?

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Great, I can survey some marks and incels who never go outside the house and I can call this crap a research? :mjlol:

The list is as geeky as it gets. Guarantee you most of the surveyed people were nerds with no friends. Too many of the same style games shows its obvious bias in voting.

Last edited:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Yea but pretty much doom set up modern gaming...not sure how that isn't number one across lists

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
There is way too much recency bias with this list and it's too console centric. How can you have a top 100 list, and not include PC games like CS:GO, Diablo 2, Starcraft, Warcraft 3, LoL, etc. Plus, there are no CRPGs like Divinity, Baldur's Gate, Pillars, etc. Also, the lack of fighting games is crazy like they only put Street Fighter 2 and not anything like Marvel vs Capcom 2, third strike, or even 4. Also seems to lack action games like DMC and Nina Gaiden

I can go on and on, but this list seems to disregard PC games, SNES gen, and no beat em ups. It's crazy not to have Streets of Rage 4

/rant

Last edited:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
listen am a horror and RPG guy

but no sports games
no call of duty
mortal kombat?
No Arcade games
no Beatem ups

etc

Last of us is a great acting in a game but the game play is basically like every third person action game released between 07-15
This list also has zero racing games.

It's the ultimate list of geeks who got no friends.