The 100 greatest video games of all time, ranked by experts. -GQ

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Because it wasn’t picked. Like i said, this is an aggregate of what industry professionals ranked in their top 10, not a scientific study. Its not bullshyt, you just got a different list then they do

I already said these lists are always trash/subjective, but you said sports games aren’t a part of the conversation which is a shyt take only an unathletic dweeb would say :pachaha:

Explain how a metacritic “Must Play” title that’s the most beloved entry in one of the most popular franchises of all time isn’t in the conversation of best video games?

Actually, don’t. Shut up nerd :skip:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Breath of the Wild being #1, Dark Souls and Bloodborne both being in the top ten is ridiculous, same with ME2 and Witcher, the list is redundant but overall it makes sense.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Portal 2 was great, but I don't think it would be in my top ten. the insufferable hipster in me wants to say the first game was better
Bro, IGN ranked it as the second best game of all time back in 2014.

It’s the hipster hypebeast of games.

It was good, but it doesn’t belong on any goat list :mjlol:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
the methodology was to have 239 people list their top 10 games. the number 1 game on those lists was given 10 points, down to 1 point for the number 10 game. this resulted in 652 games getting one point or more

this kind of study is subject to a lot of recency bias, as well as people just forgetting about certain games
Lol it's the Coli. Don't expect people to actually read the article or even how the list was created :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: