The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
caught up now, Octavia's still got to go,but she can take Abby along with her. At least I understand why she got addicted to the pills though,shyt i might too if i was resorting to cannibalism to stay alive.

Clarke is approaching "got to go" status with these last 2 or 3 episodes.
Octavia a champ:wow:

She did that so they wouldn't have to own it:mjcry:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:blessed:

This season flew by. Didn't drag at all like most of these CW series do (Flash, Arrow and Legends). Every series should be 13-15 episodes tops

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My girl O. Ready to to bite the big one for motherfukkers that betrayed her. Because squad.

She true ride or die for the squad.:wow:

Clarke was really out here taking parenting advice from her drug fiend mama who got her dad killed.:gucci:

Yo fukk Kane to infinity. Hope he dies. I was cheering when dude chomped on him like a skooby snack.:dame:
shyt Clarke better die after that long ass goodbye.:martin:
Ready for finale:blessed:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah if that would have been Octavia's exit, that would have been a killer way to go :obama:.

I had a feeling she wouldn't die though. The 100 loves keeping characters around to deal with the choices they have made, especially the core cast.

Kane ain't looking too good though :skip:. He should have known McCreary wasn't about shyt either, better to go with the devil that you know :francis:.

Gotta salute the young actress who plays Maddie. Most kid actors are :huhldup:, but she had some solid scenes tonight and has pretty good this season :ehh:.

Preview for next week looking :merchant:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah if that would have been Octavia's exit, that would have been a killer way to go :obama:.

I had a feeling she wouldn't die though. The 100 loves keeping characters around to deal with the choices they have made, especially the core cast.

Kane ain't looking too good though :skip:. He should have known McCreary wasn't about shyt either, better to go with the devil that you know :francis:.

Gotta salute the young actress who plays Maddie. Most kid actors are :huhldup:, but she had some solid scenes tonight and has pretty good this season :ehh:.

Preview for next week looking :merchant:

I been waiting for Kane to die since season 1 when he was a starscream ass nikka trying to get that come up. :russ:

Mfw Jaha gave him his spot off the arc
GlitteringUnrealisticGlassfrog.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I have always hated Clarke but damn if this show isn't intentionally trying to make her into the absolute worst character to ever be in a TV show with this season.
And the worst thing about it is that people will be mad at her for 3 fukking episodes and then she'll be right back to being the big hero just like all the other times she's done some bullshyt that resulted in scores of people dying.
She's the biggest a$$hole in TV history.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I have always hated Clarke but damn if this show isn't intentionally trying to make her into the absolute worst character to ever be in a TV show with this season.
And the worst thing about it is that people will be mad at her for 3 fukking episodes and then she'll be right back to being the big hero just like all the other times she's done some bullshyt that resulted in scores of people dying.
She's the biggest a$$hole in TV history.
:russ: Bro the evolution of the "fukk Clarke Clique" is truly a thing of art.

I used to be one of those folks :cape: for her. Then that switch went off in my head and I was like :mindblown: "God damn this bytch Clarke is the biggest hypocrite ever"