The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Damn, that ending was :mjcry:

Some of the best acting Monty has done on the show in his goodbye message to Clarke/Bellamy. Bruh finally got to pawg in peace, without everyone trying to kill each other :ehh:. It would be devastating to know you won't see your friends again or really see your son grow up all the way, but Monty was always looking out for the group so it is fitting that he would do something like that :wow:.

The group going to a new planet opens up a lot of possibilities for next season :ohhh:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
tenor.gif
Monty out here saving the human race.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This is a good exit for Monty and Harper. :mjcry: They were the least expected to get the bushes treatment to me especially with all trash ass folk that really deserved to die this season. I'm sad they had to go but I know the fukkery won't stop with Clarke and friends.

Next season gonna start like a Haha Davis skit.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That ending :wow:

matthew-mcconaughey-crying.gif

I'm not watching next season week to week though. Nah you gotta know when to end shyt and CW don't believe in ending anything.

What does The 100 Book 1 End mean?
Speaking to IGN about the title card, The 100 creator Jason Rothenberg explained: “I totally get that that would be confusing.”

The television executive continued: “I don't really consider the books at all anymore when we're writing this show.

“In fact, they're a totally different thing. Partially that's because when I started, there was no book finished; it was for the most part a proposal for a book and synopsis of where it was going to go.

“I created the pilot parallel to Kass [Morgan] writing the book and that's why they're so different.”

He went on to explain: “We have been following our own road map from the beginning and so in my mind, the end of Book One means the first five seasons were Book One of the encyclopedia of The 100 adventures and Book Two begins as they set down on this new planet next year.”

Rothenberg added about Book Two, saying: “It could run for as long as Book One, depending on if it's any good and if the fans like it still.”

UvL1o.gif

That was a series finale ending, not a book one ending. FOH!