The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just watched this week's episode..
Clarke is just..... :snoop:

:what:

Yeah wtf is Clarke doing. Once Maddie started calling out people's names and clans they would have fell in line with the quickness. Octavia can't kill everybody trying to take Maddie out. Bellamy had the best plan.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Yeah wtf is Clarke doing. Once Maddie started calling out people's names and clans they would have fell in line with the quickness. Octavia can't kill everybody trying to take Maddie out. Bellamy had the best plan.
Like, I understand that she's all you had for those six years.. But, cmon! :aicmon:
Maddie is built for this shyt.. She can handle it. Let her rock out. Dude had straight up pledged his allegiance to Shordi, & she murks him??!:dahell:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I've watched up to the latest episode but I have no idea what's going on brehs :deadrose:

I admit it's my own fault for half paying attention but can I get some cliffs?

The central conflict this season is the different groups fighting over the last livable area on Earth.

Diosa and her group of prisoners (new "bad guys" most of them sick and dying) have taken control of the area, along with Abbie/Kane. Forcing Abby to find a cure for them,which she has. Of course they are fighting among themselves, with Diosa leading one pack and McCreary leading the other.

Octavia has become the violent queen and leader of Wonkru after being stuck undergound for years, and forced to make some difficult decisions (maybe canibalism ?) in order to survive. Now she is willing to do whatever it takes to keep her people alive and remain leader, including going to war :demonic:.

Clarke has been raising Maddie (true Nightblood) these past few years and sees her as a daughter. Willing to do whatever it takes to protect her, including selling out her old friends :skip:

The crew who went into space last season to survive (Bellamy, Echo, Raven, Monty, Murphy, Harper, Omari) found a way to return to Earth and are now just trying to deal with all this fukkery in order to survive.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
CW killing me with all these breaks, especially with this season being so good :what:

I stopped watching..

I'm going to wait until it hit NETFLIX and binge it from the start of the season

I can't watch shows like this anymore.. I had to go back and watch the whole thing over again cause I couldn't remember
everything that happened prior to season 4... so much fukkry

and on second watch this show is much better than I thought it was.

:ehh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
It's time for Clarke to get killed off.

And Maddy needs to go ahead and fight octavia with the Commander download.

Abby got to go to.:camby:

Actually the only likable people this season are Monty, Maddie, raven, and that pilot.

No love for the cockroach? :mjgrin:

But yeah Monty seems to be the sane man this season. I was enjoying Octavia's fukkery but burning down the breh's lab put her on Clarke status who herself has turned into a fukking Cersei-like bytch :why:

I'm not sure anything they show in the flashback next week will justify what Octavia did. I also can't wait for when Maddie finally gives Clarke the :childplease:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I stopped watching..

I'm going to wait until it hit NETFLIX and binge it from the start of the season

I can't watch shows like this anymore.. I had to go back and watch the whole thing over again cause I couldn't remember
everything that happened prior to season 4... so much fukkry

and on second watch this show is much better than I thought it was.

:ehh:
That's the way I started watching TV shows after the conclusion of the 2016-17 season. I didn't watch a single new 2017-18 series until I could binge it on streaming or off the DVR. Can't keep up with all this shyt on a weekly basis any more