The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No love for the cockroach? :mjgrin:

But yeah Monty seems to be the sane man this season. I was enjoying Octavia's fukkery but burning down the breh's lab put her on Clarke status who herself has turned into a fukking Cersei-like bytch :why:

I'm not sure anything they show in the flashback next week will justify what Octavia did. I also can't wait for when Maddie finally gives Clarke the :childplease:

Clarke is terrible this season. I can't stand her yelling for Maddie every other scene.

Octavia making too many enemies. She might get snuffed by her own people in battle.

IMDB says there is only 3 epsidoes left. Really dont want a flashback epsidoe next week. Too many new characters that could use the screen time.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Eat or you die!

Me:
giphy.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Octavia making sure her people eat their cannibal cubes :demonic:. Abbie was really the devil in her ear telling her it needed to be done :sas1:.

Shaw kissing Raven and having her admit feelings for him and Omari telling Echo she'll see Bellamy soon enough gave me the :francis: instinct.

Kane out here switching sides again because he didn't want his protein :martin:.

Maddie telling Clarke she knows about Mt. Weather :sas2:.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Octavia making sure her people eat their cannibal cubes :demonic:. Abbie was really the devil in her ear telling her it needed to be done :sas1:.

Shaw kissing Raven and having her admit feelings for him and Omari telling Echo she'll see Bellamy soon enough gave me the :francis: instinct.

Kane out here switching sides again because he didn't want his protein :martin:.

Maddie telling Clarke she knows about Mt. Weather :sas2:.
Popped Clarke too..:russ:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Abby forcing cannibalism on them :scust:

Getting the feeling someone is going to die next episode

Hopefully it’s Abby, Clarke or Octavia:ld:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I apologized for mine. I was so wrong about her. She's a born leader.

It's all clear now. Fukk Abby

fukk Abby, Kane and Clarke

They should have filled the season with more of those flashbacks so you could see what Octavia had to go through over those years. Everybody calling her a monster but they would have died if it wasn't for her

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
caught up now, Octavia's still got to go,but she can take Abby along with her. At least I understand why she got addicted to the pills though,shyt i might too if i was resorting to cannibalism to stay alive.

Clarke is approaching "got to go" status with these last 2 or 3 episodes.