The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Clarke ready to take Octavia out, but I don't see Bellamy completely giving up on his sister no matter what.

Maddie showing out in training :francis:, she was looking at the flame like :whoo:.

Abby just can't let those pills go :sadcam:.

Monty really like that algae huh :skip:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

Damn, Octavia had a point. All them got MAD bodies on their roster and they won't even let her cook.

But Monty has a point too, which is why I can see that it doesn't even matter if Octavia gets taken out. Grounders gonna turn to Maddie prop up anyway and the bloody cycle continues.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

Damn, Octavia had a point. All them got MAD bodies on their roster and they won't even let her cook.

But Monty has a point too, which is why I can see that it doesn't even matter if Octavia gets taken out. Grounders gonna turn to Maddie prop up anyway and the bloody cycle continues.

She called them out on their bullshyt. Clarke got a ton of bodies. Bellamy aint a saint either. She is outgunned and this is the only way she can win before they run out of food. :manny:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Pretty cool BTS shot of Lindsey Morgan aka Raven on the show.

behind-the-scenes-of-your-favorite-tv-shows-20-photos-5.jpg

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
She called them out on their bullshyt. Clarke got a ton of bodies. Bellamy aint a saint either. She is outgunned and this is the only way she can win before they run out of food. :manny:
That was before humanity was on the brink of extinction though most of those criminals if not all are men. So they gotta go anyways not enough to share.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
There's not a single redeemable character on this show. Fukkery on top of fukkery. The one stable bond is Bell & Clarke and she's the most fukked up.

I almost forgot Raven was Abby's little protege. Abby full fledged suck-yo-dikk-for-a-hit fiend