The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
How Murphy and Raven p*ssy'd out had me :martin: At least she had the foresight to lock their missiles up. That L could have been much more nastier.

These dudes got weapons straight out of Ratchet and Clank that would have been enough for me to vent all them dudes into space.

Yeah, Kane is simping to Jasper levels. Border lining on useless now.
Murphy and Raven fukked up. They should have pulled the plug on the prisoners.

Octavia and the chick on the other side were ready to go to blows. That will be a good fight when it happens later in the season.

Could they please kill Kane. Now that Jasper is dead he is the worst character on the show. I can't stand his whining every episode.
That's been one of my bigger complaints about the show. The characters don't show necessary grit to exist in their world a world where chucking people into space and sending 100 kids to likely die was acceptable and Kane was used as a red herring for a villain because of how traditional he was but now he and Abby flip flop taking turns doing scumbag shyt or being the moral center on a show that doesn't need one. It's like these characters exist to hold our hands like they don't trust us to get their philosophical point so they have to hinder the plot by having Kane or Abby say it. I agree with their characters that The Grounders now WonCru having death combat and their love of going to war is beyond retarded given they're the last people on earth as far as we know but him choosing to let himself get killed to make a point would've proved nothing assuming Octavia let the fight go further.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I started feeling the same way with how greasy she was staring at Echo and Bellamy. :deadmanny:

Echo tried to kill her during the whole battle royal last year, so I knew she would be :demonic: once she saw her with Bellamy.

Octavia is bugging right now, but the whole Wonkru spiel has certainly inspired loyalty in her people. Even the new villain had to :leon:admire the way Octavia's people protected her in a sand storm. Still she needs to smarten up, these aren't Bunker Gladiator Games when the enemy has spaceships and missiles :heh:.

Maddie telling Murphy she though he would be funnier :mjlol:

Looks like the show is on break until June 5th :martin:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Echo tried to kill her during the whole battle royal last year, so I knew she would be :demonic: once she saw her with Bellamy.

Octavia is bugging right now, but the whole Wonkru spiel has certainly inspired loyalty in her people. Even the new villain had to :leon:admire the way Octavia's people protected her in a sand storm. Still she needs to smarten up, these aren't Bunker Gladiator Games when the enemy has spaceships and missiles :heh:.

Maddie telling Murphy she though he would be funnier :mjlol:

Looks like the show is on break until June 5th :martin:
Cw be taking holiday breaks like their actors actually have to work mon- Friday. You would think the ratings would be higher during holidays.

Anyway Octavia is full of shyt for threatening Bellamy, I was like bytch I’m the older brother i don’t give a fukk about your vault clans. Like she going to kill him and them prisoners ,

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Man y’all hating on Caine, but I can’t stand that bytch Octavia :ld:

Loving the pacing and dynamic of this season tho :wow:

Y’all peep Clarke sizing up Echo once she saw her kiss Bellamy

And :dead: at Abby being a junkie

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I like crazy ass Octavia. She probably had to kill that blonde chick while they were in the bunker.
So she on her Lexa season 2 shyt.
You fukk with the squad. You gotta go. Any means necessary.:demonic:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I like crazy ass Octavia. She probably had to kill that blonde chick while they were in the bunker.
So she on her Lexa season 2 shyt.
You fukk with the squad. You gotta go. Any means necessary.:demonic:

You talking about Clarke's girl, Nyla? I wonder what happened to her they haven't showed her in the present so far. Clarke ain't gonna like it if Blodreina got her bodied in a cage match. :lupe:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You talking about Clarke's girl, Nyla? I wonder what happened to her they haven't showed her in the present so far. Clarke ain't gonna like it if Blodreina got her bodied in a cage match. :lupe:
Yeah nyla. I'm bbtting right now that nyla probably disagreed with how Octavia was running things. And O had to put her down.:demonic:

Being this a CW show they were probably fukking as well.:youngsabo:

O probably the villian this season.:lupe: