The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Bellamy got them lloking dumbfounded

Sorry, but of all people for Raven train to fukking operate a ship, why choose the girl with the fukk up hand with zero experience :dahell:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I'm loving the pace of the season so far. They are not wasting time getting to the action :whew:

So many emotional reunions tonight :mjcry:

Wonkru just got out of the bunker and already about to go to war :bryan:

Abbie a junkie now :lupe:

Those prisoners better not touch Raven :damn:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Murphy and Raven fukked up. They should have pulled the plug on the prisoners.

Octavia and the chick on the other side were ready to go to blows. That will be a good fight when it happens later in the season.

Could they please kill Kane. Now that Jasper is dead he is the worst character on the show. I can't stand his whining every episode.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Murphy and Raven fukked up. They should have pulled the plug on the prisoners.

Octavia and the chick on the other side were ready to go to blows. That will be a good fight when it happens later in the season.

Could they please kill Kane. Now that Jasper is dead he is the worst character on the show. I can't stand his whining every episode.

How Murphy and Raven p*ssy'd out had me :martin: At least she had the foresight to lock their missiles up. That L could have been much more nastier.

These dudes got weapons straight out of Ratchet and Clank that would have been enough for me to vent all them dudes into space.

Yeah, Kane is simping to Jasper levels. Border lining on useless now.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Damn Bellamy fukking up already,

it’s amazing to see how there is less than 2000 people on the planet left and after multiple time of being nearly wiped out all these dudes can think to do is fight each other. Colonizers gon colonize. They would have probably figured out a way to start new civilization by now.
but they can’t stop trying to kill each other.