The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Bellamy with the clutch :wow:

fukkin' love this show mayne...

Why are these people so dumb?!

I woulda trashed all 300 of them bytches & dipped.

:usure: It actually ended up being smarter to use them as hostages instead. Clarke would have been bodied, along with the landing party and I can see the set up to where I think they need the extra hands to help free the Grounders from the bunker.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Bellamy with the clutch :wow:

fukkin' love this show mayne...

:usure: It actually ended up being smarter to use them as hostages instead. Clarke would have been bodied, along with the landing party and I can see the set up to where I think they need the extra hands to help free the Grounders from the bunker.
I spoke too soon.. :hubie:
Once I got to the end of the episode I saw the brilliance.

Playas fukk up..:manny:

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, using the prisoners as leverage was the smart play :ehh:. Plus Bellamy was a part of Pike's mission that was a preemptive strike on the Grounders, I can see why he wasn't eager to kill a bunch of people if he didn't have to right away.

Murphy finding out there's no escape pod :dwillhuh:. There are worse people to be stuck in space with than Raven :manny:.

That Clarke/Bellamy reunion :blessed:

Echo has to be feeling :shaq2: right now.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is the best show on the CW.

Murphy is like a cockroach so I'm sure he'll find a way to the ground.

Clarke would have killed all those prisoners and then made a sandwich afterwards.

That little girl came through with the javelin throw :gladbron:

I hope they don't spend the whole season trying to get out of the bunker. That shyt is boring to me already.

This season looks to be shaping up to be good. I didn't know where they would go with nuking the whole planet but they are bringing it so far.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I didn't get to comment on the most recent episode during the week but there were some interesting parallels between the arrival of this new crew on the ground and when the original 100 first landed in season 1. It's basically a role reversal with Clarke playing the role of the grounders this go around, I think there was a scene where one of these prisoners was caught up in a trap that mirrored Jaspers punk ass being tied up and gagged when they first got to the ground. I don't know bruh's name who is the "nice cop" of the prisoners but he's shaping up to have a Finn-type of impact on the show. This is shaping up to be a good season

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
All caught up. My nig Bellamy got a goatee and a ting :obama:

I was a bit hesitant going in this season on watching past this season. Hopefully this ends on a good note and doesn't drag out.

I have no idea what they could cook up for season 6 but that's what I said when they renewed the show for this season during that Allie and Primefaiya business. :wow:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
This show is crack. All caught up :ahh:

Bellamy in the clutch :salute: they keep hinting at him and Clarke, wonder if they’ll go through with it.

Echo a bad bytch tho :manny:

Murphy is pretty likable, once he found out there was no escape pod :pachaha:

Could be worse, at least he’s with Raven:shaq: