The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:hhh: Nobody gonna clean up that fukking arena?

Folks probably running out of resources down there so Octavia probably got some kind of culling going on.

I knew that had to be the case. Octavia starting this shyt on some megalomania shyt would have been ass.

:aicmon: @ Octavia catching all them bodies

It's like Naevia from Spartacus but at least they made sense out of her power up by getting her trained by the Undefeated Gaul and Oenomaus. Who the fukk trained Octavia? Lincoln? He wasn't even OP like that. :mjlol:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Octavia is a bad bytch, Brehs..
Wants all the smoke..

Hypothetically...

Lexa vs Octavia..:whew:
Who y'all got?
Echo damn near made Octavia take a dirt nap and she basically ice nation's weed carrier, pretty sure Lexa would have her folded up like :deadmanny:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
thought the whole episode was the present until the final scene:mjlol:

Octavia's acting when she initiated the gladiator rules were flat, but overall decent acting.
Can't believe Jaha is dead. After all that city of light shyt, I kept on thinking through every season 4 episode how has he not been executed.

They ain't killing Kane off two OG sky people in the first 3 episodes.

Those conspirators turned on themselves a little too quick but time constraints :ehh:
Though if it weren't for Jaha there would be no ALIE. Without ALIE they can't prepare for Praimfaya.
Even then they took straight Ls until Jaha discovered the bunker.

I like how this set up a unified front against the prisoners, although considering they're united in the first two episodes the inevitable war probably ends before episode 16.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
"You are Wonkru or enemy of Wonkru" :demonic:

Octavia stepping up and becoming a leader. Using the Roman gladiator arena as a method for population control :ehh:. Although I wonder in the 5 year time period if they found a method to get out of the bunker, or if the OG crew will end up using the prisoner tech to free them.

Jaha had been flirting with death for awhile, he was one of the stronger actors on the show.

When ol girl tried to quiet the batting room with the guitar music :skip:. When she saw the lights go out and door open :merchant:.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
"You are Wonkru or enemy of Wonkru" :demonic:

Octavia stepping up and becoming a leader. Using the Roman gladiator arena as a method for population control :ehh:. Although I wonder in the 5 year time period if they found a method to get out of the bunker, or if the OG crew will end up using the prisoner tech to free them.

Jaha had been flirting with death for awhile, he was one of the stronger actors on the show.

When ol girl tried to quiet the batting room with the guitar music :skip:. When she saw the lights go out and door open :merchant:.

Yeah, Jaha was a roach like Murphy. I kept expecting him to get killed off since season one. Now when I think he's safe they kill him off two eps in :dead:

I'm sure Abby is going in a bag before the seasons over too.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Is this 5 years ago or present time?
It was explained in the final scene that the entire episode was a flashback.

Yeah, Jaha was a roach like Murphy. I kept expecting him to get killed off since season one. Now when I think he's safe they kill him off two eps in :dead:

I'm sure Abby is going in a bag before the seasons over too.
Now that I think about it, Murphy has always been the inadvertent hero, while Jaha the inadvertent villain since the end of season 2.

Last edited: