The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjpls::lolbron: Speaking of new CW shows that debuted this season that just ended, did y'all watch "Reign"? Is that supposed to be the CW's version of "The Tudors"?
I like Adelaide Kane and I was going to give it a chance for her but I checked one of the trailers for the show and immediately :camby:

:shaq2: I may need to take back that statement brehs. I just got done watching season 1 of "The Tudors", shyt is boring brehs. So boring, I'm struggling to decide weather to watch Season 2 or not.

At the same time I've watched the promos for the last several episodes of the season of "Reign" on YouTube & it looked a lot more interesting than that first season of "The Tudors"

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
:birdman::stopitslime::comeon::snoop::pacspit::childplease::shaq2::aicmon::rudy::what::why::ufdup:

like i said earlier in the thread. this show has so much potential, i like it and will check out next season. BUT they make it so hard to defend this show when it comes to the brothers. They better lighten up next season, and i don't me literally

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I fukks with this show. :ehh:

Yeah the no black people makes no sense. Really no mixed people makes even less sense. But it's fiction so I don't really give a fukk. Some shyt you just gotta overlook, like how EVERYONE on the show speaks English. To me that's the corniest part of all.

When that first grounder they met met revealed he spoke English, I literally had the :aicmon: face.

Did they even show which continent they landed on?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:shaq2: I may need to take back that statement brehs. I just got done watching season 1 of "The Tudors", shyt is boring brehs. So boring, I'm struggling to decide weather to watch Season 2 or not.

At the same time I've watched the promos for the last several episodes of the season of "Reign" on YouTube & it looked a lot more interesting than that first season of "The Tudors"

I see some people that watch Reign and they like it a lot knowing it essientally Gossip Girl meets Tudors. If you can get over the historical inaccuracies there's enough guuuuuurl shyt for it to be entertaining.

Me personally, I downloaded but havent gotten around to watching it. It feels like one of those CW shows where people say its awful in the beginning, then hooked on it as a guilty pleasure and then by Season 3 throw venom, bile and essientally hate watch for the dumb moves the writers are doing like they didnt know they was watching a CW show.
Happens with all the fandom of that network's shows come to think of it.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just finished watching the finale. Not bad but...

So they killed Jaha too? They really couldn't let the nikka live even when the white dude offered to sacrifice himself?:laff:

Bet that other black kid who was yelling at Clarke to shut the door will be experimented on and killed by the Mountain Men for next season's premiere

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
North America, of course. In either LA or NY. :smugbiden:

they said eastern United States on the finale, they don't care about our demographics and if that means killing niccas that is what it means, id rather them be killed off than used as a token mascot, if I stop watching shows because they killed niccas too much, i'd stopped watching Vampire Diaries when the second season premiered and they got a rid of a nicca who didn't die in the finale and didn't bother explaining why he didn't come back, Elena Gilbert killed a nicca this season

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So they got an advanced civilization living in the mountains and the 1st time they are seen or mentioned is in the last 5 seconds of the finale? :beli:

Also for 4 or 5 episodes a grounder mentioned something about previous battles and bodies they caught but no one thought to ask them who were they fighting?

Are Finn and Bellamy dead?

Overall the season was solid but the twist in the finale made me lose a little Interest

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
So they got an advanced civilization living in the mountains and the 1st time they are seen or mentioned is in the last 5 of the finale? :beli:

Also for 4 or 5 episodes a grounder mentioned something about previous battles and bodies they caught but no one thought to ask them who were they fighting?

Overall the season was solid but the twist in the finale made me lose a little Interest

they tried to get to the Mountain early but were thwarted by the grounders

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So they got an advanced civilization living in the mountains and the 1st time they are seen or mentioned is in the last 5 of the finale? :beli:

Really :ohhh:. I actually thought the finale raised my interest for the next season. This was a show I wasn't really into when it started, but it continued to get better along the way. I like the fact that the advanced society means the show will look different next season and won't be as jungle based. Plus with the Arc no longer in the picture, they can focus on the ground.

I doubt Finn and Bellamy are dead.

Clarke can be an annoying character, but when they showed her at the end in the white :shaq:

Also Raven is my girl, Linsey Morgan is :ohlawd:

thumbnail.php

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I see some people that watch Reign and they like it a lot knowing it essientally Gossip Girl meets Tudors. If you can get over the historical inaccuracies there's enough guuuuuurl shyt for it to be entertaining.

Me personally, I downloaded but havent gotten around to watching it. It feels like one of those CW shows where people say its awful in the beginning, then hooked on it as a guilty pleasure and then by Season 3 throw venom, bile and essientally hate watch for the dumb moves the writers are doing like they didnt know they was watching a CW show.
Happens with all the fandom of that network's shows come to think of it.

:ohhh: I might've gone ahead & watch "Reign" this summer, IF there was an active official thread to discuss it. Watching these CW shows are a lot more enjoyable if there an active or/and long-ass official thread to discuss the fukkery. I'm currently enjoying watching the last season of "90210" even more than the first 4 seasons combined because if the 20+ page 90210 thread.

The same goes for VH1's "Love & Hip-Hop".

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Was thinking about checking out the first book in this series. Might watch the show instead.