The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Luna putting sword to purpose and killing almost everyone. The way she drowned Roan in the black rain :wow:.

Illian getting that arrow to the neck :skip:

cuz my man took an arrow to the neck mid speech....AN ARROW TO THE NECK! :damn: :deadmanny:

And Luna a bad bytch man. They way she was slaughtering folks in the conclave :whew:. Shorty was death reincarnated. No mercy at all. Probably had the dopest kill of this show when she drowned Roan.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
:heh: you know what I love about the way they do Clarke's character? Every time she does some fukked up shady shyt, the way it's written, it's like whoops! sry guys. She's always caught in the act. Take a look at her reaction half the time her plans are revealed. She stays having this deer in headlights, "maybe if I run for it they won't catch me" look on her face.

When you think about it, throughout this entire series Clarke's character has been feeding off innocence. Every time Clarke does some fukked up shyt, we're expected to go, " :picard: Not Clarke. God no that's not the Clarke I know."

Clarke been a piece of shyt.
That's some real shyt!

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
:heh: you know what I love about the way they do Clarke's character? Every time she does some fukked up shady shyt, the way it's written, it's like whoops! sry guys. She's always caught in the act. Take a look at her reaction half the time her plans are revealed. She stays having this deer in headlights, "maybe if I run for it they won't catch me" look on her face.

When you think about it, throughout this entire series Clarke's character has been feeding off innocence. Every time Clarke does some fukked up shyt, we're expected to go, " :picard: Not Clarke. God no that's not the Clarke I know."

Clarke been a piece of shyt.

Raven a real soldier :salute:

Shawty had to go through the most just to survive :damn:

Where's her "friends" at :shaq2:

What's funny about these quotes and how they were back to back was Raven been saying that about Clarke from jump. She didn't like her at all, for all those reasons @tru_m.a.c said, but everybody loves sweet ole Clarke. Men, women. Do anyone remembers early Bellamy? HOH Bellamy, would kill everybody without blinking minus his sister Bellamy? Clarke happened. Raven is beautiful, more intelligent, and is completely loyal and she will always be second fiddle to her. She could save the day, and Skaikru would build Clarke a statue, the same bytch who genocide all those people with Lexa, and was like oops?

iu

To say this show doesn't do Raven justice :whew:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought it was an intense episode.

Marcus and Jaha having to gas their own people to select 100 :wow:

I didn't see the solution with Clarke and crew coming, with them going back to space :ohhh:. I expect there to be some kind of time jump when the show comes back next season, but I hope we get some episodes with them in space.

Echo popping up for the unexpected killer assist was a good moment :ehh: