The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Spoiler that shyt. :gucci:

I'm with Clarke and Jaha on this one. Save all of your people or share the bunker that you found with a bunch of grounders that have been trying to kill you since you showed up.

They have to find some way to stop the nuclear meltdown or they next few seasons will be filmed in that bunker.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjgrin: Ohhh wow. Look at that. 100 from each clan to share the bunker... Like Clarke tried to do in the first fukking place!!!

Now they got just 12 hours to decide which of Skaikru get to live :martin:

Emori gonna be in the cut somewhere like :why: I wonder how roach ass Murphy makes the cut this time :russ:

Middle Finga U

Paper Chaser by Nature
Daps
Reppin
Melanated People Globally
Bellamy came through for his sis and didn't let her down :mjcry:

I can see Monty coming to the rescue to scoop up my baby Raven (:shaq:) just in time...I hope :lupe:

Murphy's girl may not make the cut and that will cause some conflict between Murphy and the rest of Skykru.

Since it seems as if Jaha will not have a recurring role next season it will probably be some type of cliffhanger with his character in the season finale. It's looking like next season will more than likely be the last season given where the story is headed.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So whose in the right and whose in the wrong here :patrice:

They haven't really painted that picture clearly throughout the show. You have Clarke having a clear message "hey we can fit everybody" and then you have her capturing nikkas like "this had to be done". So it's a tad bit confusing.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
The conclave was a good idea in theory because the bunker aint big enough for everyone. It just became :mindblown: because at the end of

In retrospect, you need the conclave to force a compromise among the clans. They wouldn't have agreed to come peacefully and quietly UNTIL they realized they lost all hope in any other solution. They lost all hope when they lost in the conclave. There is only peace because they've been humbled by death.

Now they feel they have a reason to forge solidarity with skikru

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Just watched this week's episode & preview of next week's. Maaan, Clarke really is a ridiculous piece of shyt. If it weren't for them tiddays she'd be completely worthless.. This series has to end with her dying! For the sake of everyone else..

MAN, FUHCK DAT HOE!:pacspit:
:heh: you know what I love about the way they do Clarke's character? Every time she does some fukked up shady shyt, the way it's written, it's like whoops! sry guys. She's always caught in the act. Take a look at her reaction half the time her plans are revealed. She stays having this deer in headlights, "maybe if I run for it they won't catch me" look on her face.

When you think about it, throughout this entire series Clarke's character has been feeding off innocence. Every time Clarke does some fukked up shyt, we're expected to go, " :picard: Not Clarke. God no that's not the Clarke I know."

Clarke been a piece of shyt.