The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The conclave was a good idea in theory because the bunker aint big enough for everyone. It just became :mindblown: because at the end of the conclave they all decide they want to share :mjlol: Won't happen now because they got renewed for a 5th season but I wouldn't mind seeing Clarke get killed.

We have no idea whats going on with Jasper's crew, Murphy/Imori, Abby and Raven right now either :what: It's about to be the end of their chapter

I'm no Clarke fan but IMO Clarke's idea to ration the bunker to every clan from the jump was the better idea that way none of the Grounder cultures get wiped out.

There are 13 clans (actually 12 since Luna's coward Floakru got wiped out :lolbron:) and the Bunker fits 1,200. They could have come to agreements for 100 folks from each clan to make it in the bunker but nah Grounders wanna be selfish and take the time to make gladiator matches. :snoop:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
clarke is a pos, all she cares about is herself as long as shes in the bunker screw everyone else and if im not in the bunker ill break every covenant and allegiance made

Jasper warned y'all about Clarke

bellamy out there continue to have no backbone and by next episode will agree with clarke
exactly
Clarke tried to make peace and share the bunker at first, even did the fake Nightblood thing to stop the fighting but the Grounder crews wanted to go forward with the Conclave :hubie:

That is my point, these dumb mf's would rather waste time and energy having a fukking royal rumble with days left until the world ending again, instead of coming to a reasonable solution. On one hand clarke and then are right, I just hate the sneaky snakey way they did it. I wish they made their intentions known upfront like fukk these idiots the new world need smart people to lead it. Clarke basically used Octavia as bait

The conclave was a good idea in theory because the bunker aint big enough for everyone. It just became :mindblown: because at the end of the conclave they all decide they want to share :mjlol: Won't happen now because they got renewed for a 5th season but I wouldn't mind seeing Clarke get killed.

We have no idea whats going on with Jasper's crew, Murphy/Imori, Abby and Raven right now either :what: It's about to be the end of their chapter

Exactly they got all them people killed for no damn reason. I was made at Clarke at first but fukk them dumb asses for coming up with that stupid plan in the first place. And fukk Murphy jasper and all them other quitters who stayed back to die. They ain't no damn help I bet if they find a way out of this (which they will) they going to be the first ones trying to comeback like shot is sweet

I'm no Clarke fan but IMO Clarke's idea to ration the bunker to every clan from the jump was the better idea that way none of the Grounder cultures get wiped out.

There are 13 clans (actually 12 since Luna's coward Floakru got wiped out :lolbron:) and the Bunker fits 1,200. They could have come to agreements for 100 folks from each clan to make it in the bunker but nah Grounders wanna be selfish and take the time to make gladiator matches. :snoop:

It's like just when you thought everyone was done sabotaging their self someone comes up with a even worse plan. And these idiots follow. Honestly if they all died they would each deserved it in some way. And how the best fighter gone have the softest crew

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Man... Monty always got to deal with the most heartbreaking shyt...

Also, fukk Jasper. :pacspit:

Why Bellamy always like the biggest bytch of all time? He always tries to be a hero on his own and gets his ass kicked within minutes.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
My baby Raven decided to live :mjcry:

Now she has to get her ass to the bunker quick :bryan:

Jasper finally got what he wanted, no more pain. The shot of him looking at the red moon was well done. I had a feeling he would end up convincing Harper to go.

Bellamy coming through for Octavia :to:

Jaha waking up and seeing the deal they made like :dwillhuh: