The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Clarke with that full heel turn at the end. She always did make the hard choices :demonic:

I wonder who it was that snatched Bellamy, maybe Jaha. They had to know he wouldn't be cool with leaving his sister on the outside and Abby can't be cool with Marcus on the outside either.

Luna putting sword to purpose and killing almost everyone. The way she drowned Roan in the black rain :wow:.

Illian getting that arrow to the neck :skip:

This was definitely one of the best episodes this season, curious as to how the season will end :lupe:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
clarke is a pos, all she cares about is herself as long as shes in the bunker screw everyone else and if im not in the bunker ill break every covenant and allegiance made

Jasper warned y'all about Clarke

bellamy out there continue to have no backbone and by next episode will agree with clarke

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
clarke is a pos, all she cares about is herself as long as shes in the bunker screw everyone else and if im not in the bunker ill break every covenant and allegiance made

Jasper warned y'all about Clarke

bellamy out there continue to have no backbone and by next episode will agree with clarke

Clarke tried to make peace and share the bunker at first, even did the fake Nightblood thing to stop the fighting but the Grounder crews wanted to go forward with the Conclave :hubie:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Clarke tried to make peace and share the bunker at first, even did the fake Nightblood thing to stop the fighting but the Grounder crews wanted to go forward with the Conclave :hubie:

Yeah, I'm actually with Clarke on this. She tried to save all them but them backward muhfukkas decided to hope for survival through a battle royale? :laff:

I mean no disrespect, if I was in Skaikru I'd be sweating bullets and :why: at everybody thinking Octavia a 90 lbs. looking girl who had maybe just two years training to come out on top against Grounders who were bout dat life their whole lives! I don't care about her previous feats, we banking our survival on that? And somebody even tried to cheat! :mindblown:

fukk that, makes sense that Jahah and Clarke would see a better deal and taking a chance to sneak their people in the bunker instead.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
The conclave was a good idea in theory because the bunker aint big enough for everyone. It just became :mindblown: because at the end of the conclave they all decide they want to share :mjlol: Won't happen now because they got renewed for a 5th season but I wouldn't mind seeing Clarke get killed.

We have no idea whats going on with Jasper's crew, Murphy/Imori, Abby and Raven right now either :what: It's about to be the end of their chapter

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Just watched this week's episode & preview of next week's. Maaan, Clarke really is a ridiculous piece of shyt. If it weren't for them tiddays she'd be completely worthless.. This series has to end with her dying! For the sake of everyone else..

MAN, FUHCK DAT HOE!:pacspit:

Daps
Just watched this week's episode & preview of next week's. Maaan, Clarke really is a ridiculous piece of shyt. If it weren't for them tiddays she'd be completely worthless.. This series has to end with her dying! For the sake of everyone else..

MAN, FUHCK DAT HOE!:pacspit:
What?? She looks skinny, like a regular white girl, no ass and no t*ts.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Just got around to watching this week's episode. fukk Clarke. She better start showing off them titties more.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
In the first couple seasons she had some boost to them jawns. Maybe they gave her one of those push up situations, but she had them. I said NOTHING about ass, at all..

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:usure:

Clarke may be basic but she got them titty meats, breh.

86e6b748842f450fcd9edb8fb7f519d4.jpg

latest

8.jpg