The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

Daps
Yo this Raven chick is pretty damned hot....

images

:ohhh: Can't remember if the thread was on here or Sohh but some whiteboy on the boards was claiming this raven chick was his ex.. Even had video and pics of them together

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Y'all gotta give the tomorrow people a go. Love it. Bout to watch the season finale now and pray it gets renewed.

Madeline Mantock plays the main character's fine ass best friend Astrid. White girls look aight on there too. Peyton List is cute but her character is outrageously annoying.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of The 100, Tomorrow People and Star-struck, I think the 100 has become the strongest. Seemed corny at first, but the different factions and vendettas going on have made it more interesting. I started off liking Tomorrow People, but I think that Believe show about that little girl is a better adaptation of that story. Star-struck is ok, but I'm curious as to where they might go with it. Hope they all make it. Its good to have some sci-fi on tv.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
White people are so racist.

So there's several space stations that were orbiting Earth in a doomsday scenario, but they just happened to be filled with Americans and Europeans :mjlol: Where are the Indians, Chinese, Japanese and Arab people at? I guess they didn't make any space stations :mjlol: African countries aren't as technologically advanced but, abiding by the dumb ass premise of this show, there should have been one African country who joined in as well. According to cacs, the world is 90% white.......they'll make a tv show with 20 white characters and think having 2 non-white characters is diversity :cacmj23:

This applies to TV also.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Out of The 100, Tomorrow People and Star-struck, I think the 100 has become the strongest. Seemed corny at first, but the different factions and vendettas going on have made it more interesting. I started off liking Tomorrow People, but I think that Believe show about that little girl is a better adaptation of that story. Star-struck is ok, but I'm curious as to where they might go with it. Hope they all make it. Its good to have some sci-fi on tv.

I stopped watching Tomorrow People. Stopped watching Star-Crossed too. The 100 is cool. They on thin ice though for killing the Black President's son. Guess you can only have one black character at a time :cacmj23:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Me and my friends sit back and think about this shyt all the time and it seems like Hollywood and TV in general just hate black people or they just arent willing to write for us or from our point of view. If we're too smart on TV they kill us, if we showing up the white lead or making better decisions we are written off or killed shortly thereafter. Its so obvious now you can see when its going to happen and I can call it a mile away. We have no voice unless we doing something demeaning or ignorant on screen. Can you name at least two positive black males being shown on TV where he's not being some type of manservant (Diggle my nikka but man he follows Ollie around like a lost puppy and always waiting to be told what to do) or thug or token just cosigning whatever the white lead says or does? Hell I can't name one.

non-existant my man,NON-EXISTANT!!!!

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
tommorow people and star crossed got cancelled as well as the carries diaries

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
CW gotta get more creative. You can tell the guys were in the office like....."you know what would be great, Twilight but in set in 1500s Medieval England" (Reign). "You know what else would be great, Vampire Diaries but, with Aliens instead" (Star-Crossed). "You know what else would be cool, making a YA version of Sex and the City" :mjlol:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know how to feel about the ending of Star-Crossed. On one hand, interesting twist and :whoa::sadcam:. On the other hand :ufdup:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way they kill off homegirl's moms. And why that grounder chick wit too much makeup look like a wheeler from Return to Oz:patrice: