I'm like 2 or 3 episodes behind but the show is OK

wish they would've renewed Tomorrow People instead though

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got caught up.

It's cool and enjoyable. I notice a ton of Battlestar Galactica influences (I think a couple of actors from that show are on here too).

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm like 2 or 3 episodes behind but the show is OK

wish they would've renewed Tomorrow People instead though

I thought that at first, but no way. The 100 has some really compelling places to take the storyline. They really getting serious ouchea.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Watched the first five episodes on netflix pretty dope so far but i hope they got this shyt planned out so it dont end up like lost

:comeon: I haven't watched 1 episode of this show, But I guarantee you this show has NO CHANCE of being as good as "Lost".

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjpls::lolbron: Speaking of new CW shows that debuted this season that just ended, did y'all watch "Reign"? Is that supposed to be the CW's version of "The Tudors"?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls::lolbron: Speaking of new CW shows that debuted this season that just ended, did y'all watch "Reign"? Is that supposed to be the CW's version of "The Tudors"?

I like Adelaide Kane and I was going to give it a chance for her but I checked one of the trailers for the show and immediately :camby:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:whew: Thank God, I'm not loyal to The CW like I am with the old WB Network. Because I'd end up watching every show. Reading through this thread, it sounds like y'all checked out every new show that debuted this season that just ended.

There's way too many TV shows on television to jump on a new show during it's first season. I need a Network TV show to get at least 2 seasons under it's belt & be renewed for a 3rd to jump on. I'll only give exceptions to Spin-offs (i.e. "The Originals") & shows that are associated with franchises (Marvel, DC, Star Wars & etc.)

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I thought that at first, but no way. The 100 has some really compelling places to take the storyline. They really getting serious ouchea.
Its the CW breh.Don't expect the story to get deep or anything

If this were another channel I'd agree but IMO Tomorrow People was a better for the type of programming CW usually puts out

This show only survived cause it premiered late and they gave it Tomorrow Peoples time slot

I can almost guarantee you this gets cancelled next year

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 100 is based on a series of books, so I don't think it'll go to Lost/Battlestar Galactica levels of making shyt up.

Then again...

Apparently Wells didn't die in the books. I wonder if he was black in the books too. :mjpls: