The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I didn't watch any of this season, some of the early recordings on my Dvr messed up.Why did Octavia stab dude? And what happens to the reactors?

Pike (the dude she stabbed) killed Lincoln and hundreds of Grounders. To be honest, I'm not even mad at Octavia for doing what she did :yeshrug:. Yeah, he helped them fight back against Alie and saved her life, but once Alie was no longer a threat :demonic:.

Alie told Clarke there were still reactors on Earth that were melting and basically they had six months to live, before the Earth would be fukked again and no one would be able to survive :damn:. Assuming she was telling the truth or some version of it, that is a very big obstacle for them to overcome next season.

There really is no time for them to be fighting among each other and they have to work together for some kind of solution to stop the meltdown or head back to space :lupe:.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Pike (the dude she stabbed) killed Lincoln and hundreds of Grounders. To be honest, I'm not even mad at Octavia for doing what she did :yeshrug:. Yeah, he helped them fight back against Alie and saved her life, but once Alie was no longer a threat :demonic:.

Alie told Clarke there were still reactors on Earth that were melting and basically they had six months to live, before the Earth would be fukked again and no one would be able to survive :damn:. Assuming she was telling the truth or some version of it, that is a very big obstacle for them to overcome next season.

There really is no time for them to be fighting among each other and they have to work together for some kind of solution to stop the meltdown or head back to space :lupe:.

Thanks for the recap, those reactors should have been exploded before season 1 right?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Octavia the goddess :blessed:

They should have Octavia vs Clarke next season :whew:

Lexa literally in the cut more ways than one :wow:

She petty ole spoiled ass brat. She is so selfish, if she wanted revenge so bad she should of challenged him to a straight up fight instead of getting the sneaky while he ain't looking kill.

She pulled that shyt season 1 running off into the grounders territory with out knowing what she was doing.

Pike was an idiot tho he kinda deserved some type of backlash

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
She petty ole spoiled ass brat. She is so selfish, if she wanted revenge so bad she should of challenged him to a straight up fight instead of getting the sneaky while he ain't looking kill.

She pulled that shyt season 1 running off into the grounders territory with out knowing what she was doing.

Pike was an idiot tho he kinda deserved some type of backlash

Blood must have blood :demonic:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dumb ass Clark taking her sweet ass time in the city of light while folks getting railroaded

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Pike should have let Octavia get merked.

Pike did what he had to do it and it was smart.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Wack finale and overall a meh season

The AI/city of the light storyline had potential but they went left with that shyt

Im guessing we'll probably only get 1 or 2 more seasons since they've defeated the thing that ended the world

Only thing left is to stop the reactors