The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Good. I'm so glad to be done with Clark & Lexa. They were hinting this alot in Season 2 & I was suprised they never went into this direction at all in Season 3.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm late, but just watched the 1st ep :obama:
The only people I like so far on earth are the black guy and blond chick, was nice to see that girl almost die, she was asking for it

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Showing no visible signs of their recent scrap with ALIE, the stars of The CW’s The 100 assembled at San Diego Comic-Con on Friday to discuss the impending dangers of Season 4.

Eliza Taylor, Henry Ian Cusick, Marie Avgeropoulos, Lindsey Morgan, Christopher Larkin and Richard Harmon were all on hand to rehash the previous season’s conflicts, as well as give a glimpse of what’s ahead. Here’s what we learned:

* The audience was treated to an ominous shot of a cloud of smoke and lightning approaching Polis, which executive producer Jason Rothenberg explained is a hint about what’s to come, though that “probably wouldn’t be until the end of the season. … The earth strikes back in Season 4. … It’s an unbeatable foe. It becomes not how to stop it; it becomes, ‘How do we survive?’ There aren’t enough life boats. … It’s a return in a lot of ways, thematically, to what we did in Season 1. … The earth is the Ark.”

* “It’s going to be interesting to watch a group of people, humans, trying to survive,” Taylor added. “This is an enemy we can’t defeat, so how do we move forward? In true Clarke fashion, that will be trying to get everyone on board.”

* Kane’s biggest Season 4 struggle, Cusick explained, will be to hold everyone together without falling apart, himself: “Kane is fairly pragmatic, even though he’s grown a lot. One of the things I like about him is that he sees what needs to be done. Hopefully he won’t delve too much into the PTSD. As a good leader, I’d hope he’d put others before him.”

* Octavia is headed for a “really dark turn,” Avgeropoulos said. “Yes, it’s possible to go darker. … She’s going to go ahead and do what she does best, which is killing people.”

* Morgan referred to her character as Raven 2.0, following her ALIE upgrade: “She went through an evolution, almost a reincarnation.”

* Roan and Indra, whose statuses were up in the air at the end of Season 3, will both return for Season 4. In fact, Zach McGowan (Roan) has been promoted to series regular.

* Luna will also return in Season 4, “She was a breath of fresh air,” Rothenberg said. “I don’t want to spoil how she enters the scene, but it’s a world that’s beginning to collapse, environmentally. What ALIE mentioned — black rain, boils, all the plagues of the Bible start coming down.”

* “Clarke owns her power this season,” Rothenberg said. “Kane and Abby recognize that. They’re dealing with someone special. It’s her time.”

* Season 3 was originally supposed to end with Jasper emerging from the City of Light… and “blowing his brains out,” Rothenberg revealed. “It was too dark, even for me. I don’t think anyone will ever see that scene. It was a horrible way to leave what was a really dark season.”

* Though Lexa won’t be returning in Season 4, Rothenberg assured fans that the Flame will remain an important political artifact.

Your thoughts on The 100 cast’s latest teases? Roan’s increased presence? Whatever’s on your mind, drop it in a comment below.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
* The audience was treated to an ominous shot of a cloud of smoke and lightning approaching Polis, which executive producer Jason Rothenberg explained is a hint about what’s to come, though that “probably wouldn’t be until the end of the season. … The earth strikes back in Season 4. … It’s an unbeatable foe. It becomes not how to stop it; it becomes, ‘How do we survive?’ There aren’t enough life boats. … It’s a return in a lot of ways, thematically, to what we did in Season 1. … The earth is the Ark.”

:leon: can't wait

I wouldn't mind seeing Octavia get tossed in the bushes early next season, her character was such a damn brat all of S3 I cant even fathom what she's going to be like taking a "dark" turn

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
* Season 3 was originally supposed to end with Jasper emerging from the City of Light… and “blowing his brains out,” Rothenberg revealed. “It was too dark, even for me. I don’t think anyone will ever see that scene. It was a horrible way to leave what was a really dark season.”

i would have :stylin: to that scene

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

i would have :stylin: to that scene

full

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
TVLine cast interview at SDCC:

Andy Swift chats with the the cast of "The 100" in the TVLine Comic-Con studio presented by ZTE.

IGN interviews at SDCC:

Richard Harmon, Christopher Larkin, and Jason Rothenberg talk about new threats and relationships in Season 4.

Eliza Taylor, Lindsey Morgan and Henry Ian Cusick on what's to come on The 100, including a major new threat and some returning characters.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Watching the first episode and I thought they were gon kill off the girl that jumped im the water.

Was about to give up on the show if that ass was gone