The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
hearing a summer release for season 4

Word, I was hoping for a sooner return, but it wouldn't shock me as CW has limited room on their schedule and they have been willing to push shows farther out. I wonder if it might be the last season with the events they set up at the end of last year.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Word, I was hoping for a sooner return, but it wouldn't shock me as CW has limited room on their schedule and they have been willing to push shows farther out. I wonder if it might be the last season with the events they set up at the end of last year.
Where are you hearing that from? How gonna post something like that without a link?

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
MYrwk.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just binge watch whole series 1-3
Sweet Jesus a hidden gem show is good as shyt
They bout that killing life too
Lexa from fear of walking dead look better on here :wow:
Raven :damn:
Octavia :noah:
Onatario however u spell her name the new heda at the time
Had me like :cape: took off her clothes like she know she the shyt had Murphy questioning I think i love emoria then grabbed him by the chain that cockiness she has :lawd:

Can't wait till season 4
How the fukk they have lexa out here like sword art online kirito in the city of light double sword black coat :mjgrin:
If u don't know what I'm talking bout here u go
latest

thumb-350-599379.jpg

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Have you gotten into "iZombie" too? If you haven't, hop on that too.

I also recommend the short-lived CW show that aired a few seasons ago "The Tomorrow People".
Breh... iZombie is funny as shyt to me! I hate watching those short lived shows. I always end up getting into those joints & then wanting more. Jericho destroyed me! :mjcry: