The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
One of the best things the show does is place its characters in impossible situations, so I'm wondering how they will figure a way out like :jbhmm:

I thought Jasper and Monty were back being bros, but Jasper had enough of the fukkery and took the chip :demonic:. He had been one of the characters most likely to take the pill, I'm surprised he lasted this long.

The whole elevator sequence towards the end was really well done. ALIE loves putting them in a position where they have to kill their parents :damn:.

One more episode to stop ALIE.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I fukks with this.

Ive only caught up to the point where Lincoln :wow::mjcry:

But im in. I been in since the beginning though but this shyt got lit since the 2nd season

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
blood must have blood.

Clarke not giving a damn her mom was on the gallows :heh:

Jasper chip thing is weird dudd was acting normal and he has all his memories.

We all know how it's going to end anyways. Clarke coming. Out on top.

I swear no one has lives like john Murphy this dude cheats death every episode it seems.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
blood must have blood.

Clarke not giving a damn her mom was on the gallows :heh:

Jasper chip thing is weird dudd was acting normal and he has all his memories.

We all know how it's going to end anyways. Clarke coming. Out on top.

I swear no one has lives like john Murphy this dude cheats death every episode it seems.

:russ: Clarke would only give a shyt if Lexa was in trouble. She would have let everything burn to the ground to save her.

Octavia is a pain in the ass. Pike slaughtered a whole camp of grounders and they figured out a way to work together to stop Allie. Octavia about to fukk the whole plan up trying to avenge Lincoln.

Jasper better catch a permanent L by the next episode. This weak cornball has caused so much drama. :scust:

Clarke gonna save the day again. They are getting too predictable

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the Season Finale & 16th episode of Season 3 airing this week:

Can Clarke destroy the City of Light from the inside? The season finale of The 100 is on The CW Thursday at 9/8c!

Producer's preview:

Executive Producer Jason Rothenberg previews the season finale of The 100, on Thursday at 9/8c.