The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Finally caught up

I don't know about turning all the grounders into Alie followers :patrice:

I really don't like the direction this show is going into but im gonna let the rest of the season play out

If they kill Alie and this Luna chick becomes the leader of the grounders before the season is over I might be done with this show

And why is Pike still alive :mindblown:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 14th episode of Season 3 airing tomorrow night:

What will it take to wipe out an A.I.'s army? The 100 is new Thursday at 9/8c on The CW.

Producer's preview:

Can Clarke convince Luna to become the Commander? The 100 is new Thursday at 9/8c on The CW.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Clarke couldn't get Luna to take the flame, Raven wasn't able to hit the kill switch in time, and now Alie has migrated her power source to the Ark in space :ohhh:. I'm not sure how they will be able to stop her now, with only 2 episodes left.

I liked the character of Luna though, she gave Clarke that work and didn't compromise her belief system easily. Like Jasper said, it was good for her people until they showed up :francis:.

Monty scored a win with Harper :shaq:, but had to say goodbye to his mom again :sadcam:

Raven has been the most determined out of the core group, I see her as coming up with the solution to stop Alie.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 15th & penultimate episode of Season 3 airing tomorrow night:

Clarke teams up with an old enemy on Thursday's new episode of The 100 at 9/8c.

Producer's preview:

It's time to take ALIE out once and for all on The 100's two-part season finale, starting Thursday at 9/8c on The CW.