The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a new breh on there last night and he wasn't takin it from that white dude.

Is anyone watchin Star-Crossed? Outside of the teen drama its not bad at all. interesting take on civil and immigrant rights. The black lady alien is tough is hell. Her daughter is bad

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I actually like the show. It was a little:mjpls: When that black kid got killed by a little white girl. Than the next ep another black kid gets pissed on by that white dude :childplease:
But the bytches on this show are :ohlawd: And the storyline has a lot of potential

They better not tuck with any more black characters after this though or it's bushes status:birdman:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, they sure did piss on that dude, but they damn near killed that white dude afterwards.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Star Crossed. White pale aliens with facial tattoos....

STX109-trla_a49358fbb_CWtv_720x400.jpg

Yeah he screams alien to me, right.... :stopitslime:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I watched the episodes.

:rudy: at them killing the only black guy but, the white kid who got a fukkin spear through his chest survives.

At least that little crazy girl commit that. :dead:

I laughed when she jumped off the cliff. Everbody like :dwillhuh:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
At least that little crazy girl commit that. :dead:

I laughed when she jumped off the cliff. Everbody like :dwillhuh:

:dead: at them hanging the white boy when they thought he killed the black guy

Then when the little girl said she did it....the angry mob was like "okay, never mind. its all good"

Homie was like "yall almost fukkin killed me but, now its all good?" :dwillhuh:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Good show, has much potential of becoming a great show. Ratings dropped something fierce when brother man got hit up (everybody callin the show racist). I didn't feel like it was racist or anything tho. I think our boy's still alive. He's had a lot of time spent on him in the show, he's an important character. Plus they just found his fingers, and said nothing about a body. They know it's him cause he was on watch. Goin back to this race shyt tho right quick. When you add the fact they added that black lady afterwards and her character being a villain, the HNIC being hated by mostly everyone on the ground for following rules he didn't even make (then again WE the viewers know he good people), and my man who wanted water getting pissed on, then you have no choice but to :ohhh: a little, but i highly doubt they're doing this shyt to be racist, that would be irrational. Just enjoy the show if you're into it, i am.