The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Grand opening - Grand Closing for Marcus 2.0 :wow:. That was a pretty powerful sendoff for his character.

Octavia fighting with her demons and now on the path to redemption :ohhh:

Clarke back in control now :demonic:

The Octavia/Pike/Bloodreina scene was pretty good.

Marcus is dead :blessed: I have hated that character since the start of the show. I was afraid we were going to get more seasons with Marcus 2.0

Looks like they are well on their way to destroying this planet :pachaha:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: I didn't know Clarke&Bellamy were a couple let alone being married

They have known each other way before this show, both grew up in Australia and was apart of main shows down there

That is funny as hell. How the hell did they keep that under wraps for so long

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I'm not a shipper in any fashion (one of the more unfortunate aspects with part of the fandom :francis:), but that was a really well done scene between Clarke and Bellamy at the end there :ehh:

He still seems to be giving Octavia the cold shoulder though.

Crazy to think that Abbey is just now finding out about what happened to Clarke :wow:. Her smacking Murphy and the smirk Maddie had after was great :mjgrin:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'm not a shipper in any fashion (one of the more unfortunate aspects with part of the fandom :francis:), but that was a really well done scene between Clarke and Bellamy at the end there :ehh:

He still seems to be giving Octavia the cold shoulder though.

Crazy to think that Abbey is just now finding out about what happened to Clarke :wow:. Her smacking Murphy and the smirk Maddie had after was great :mjgrin:

Well she is the dumbest & highest person on the show. Everyone else knew fairly quickly. Murphy should've been like "how could you not tell anway?"

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I hope Clarke is able to clue Maddie in on the switcheroo before she gets free :merchant:

My sister, not my responsibility :hubie::mjcry:

Gabriel been lying to them for 10 years :skip:

Echo backstory :ohhh: