That Who TF did I marry story on TikTok is crazy…..

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Stop 4 minutes in

He played arena football, he worked for apple, his company paid for his housing, etc etc all this when he first met you.. :mjlol: u still married the nikka and gave up the draws..

She was/is a desperate broad who just wanted a decent looking tall man and now she wants to broadcast her bad decision making to the world.. FOH…

If this was a head coach and u knew through training camp and preseason games that the QB u want to start, can’t throw deep, can’t read coverages, turnover prone constantly, are u still going to go through with him being your starter for the season??

Black women can surely do their homework on jobs/careers but when it comes to men they take bum nikkas words and wonder why they relationships be shyt
She was living with the dude within 2 weeks of them meeting. Ain't that much quarantine in the world. She married him months later even after the lies about buying the houses and cars. Not saying dude not fukked up but at some point as women the "surviving such and such" angle many women love to crutch on is becoming a means to escape their own poor decisions and not take personal accountability.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
You are judging her without watching, she did take accountability and what exactly is female narcissism.
1. Being Self-Centered or Self-Absorbed
Self-centeredness is a hallmark sign of NPD in both men and women.1, 3 A female narcissist may spend a lot of time talking about herself and her life, without thinking to ask how others are doing. When people do interject to talk about themselves, the female narcissist may show little interest, and quickly turn the conversation back to herself.

2. Never Admitting Fault
Another telltale sign of narcissism is never admitting fault or apologizing, and instead finding ways to project blame outwards onto other people or situations.1 For example, narcissistic women will often deflect blame by making excuses for their mistakes or finding ways to twist the situation and paint someone else as the bad guy.

3. Pettiness & Inability to See the Bigger Picture
Narcissistic women can have a tendency to be petty. They often get stuck on small details or perceived wrongdoings of other people, even when they don’t really matter.1, 3, 5, 6 For instance, a female narcissist may be unable to stop obsessing over the smallest criticism or slight, and may even become hyper focused on getting revenge. This inability to let go of small grievances can become problematic for the narcissistic woman, making her seem jealous, petty, and bitter to others.

5. Addicted to Social Media
All narcissists are self-absorbed, but this can be exhibited differently in female narcissists than in males. Women with NPD may be more likely to get wrapped up in social media, post selfies, and become obsessed with getting likes and followers online. Some may even be addicted to social media and unable to pull themselves away from the virtual realities they’ve created online.

6. Exploitative of Others
Narcissists are known to exploit other people for personal gain or self-serving interests, but men and women may have opposing ways of doing so. For example, women with NPD will often use manipulative or passive aggressive behaviors to fulfill their needs, while narcissistic men may use force, intimidation, or physical aggression.

10. Sensitive & Reactive
Female narcissists are often more emotional than their male counterparts, which also makes them more likely to be sensitive and reactive. While all narcissists tend to be sensitive to criticism, female narcissists may be more prone to being hurt, offended, or upset by others. This can also make them more likely to lash out, become moody or emotional, or shut down when upset.

11. Dependency or Neediness​

Female narcissists (especially covert narcissists) may display needy or dependent patterns in their relationships with others.3, 4 The female narcissist typically needs a lot of validation, praise, and reassurance from her friends, family, and lovers, which betrays her underlying insecurities. Without this validation, she may become jealous, upset, moody, brooding, or experience emotional outbursts.

12. Playing the Victim Card​

Playing the victim by being submissive or seemingly helpless may be a tactic that female narcissists use to get things they want or lure people in. Once they do, they will often use the martyr or victim card to exploit people or convince them to do things for them.2, 3 This tendency is one of the more common traits of a narcissist woman, which may be due to societal expectations and gender roles.

Source: Female Narcissist: 15 Common Traits to Look For

:manny:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Tyler Perry watching this:

Taking Notes GIF - Taking Notes Write GIFs
Oh if it ain’t Tyler, some Tubi director bout to have this joint ready by Saturday night!! :russ:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Oh if it ain’t Tyler, some Tubi director bout to have this joint ready by Saturday night!! :russ:
You already know. Somebody already made movies about the Twitter stripper story & ole girl who said she saw a baby on the highway:

This movie is gonna be so big, it might be too epic for Tubi. I could even see it coming soon to Bounce TV!

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It’s amazing that people sat there and watched her talk in front of a phone for hours. This shyt got folks in a chokehold :russ: I can’t wait to see the copycats. You already got people making videos based off her videos saying she’s lying, she’s stupid, etc. Ol girl won big time with this one. She better get a movie done and get paid off of it lol

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She was living with the dude within 2 weeks of them meeting. Ain't that much quarantine in the world. She married him months later even after the lies about buying the houses and cars. Not saying dude not fukked up but at some point as women the "surviving such and such" angle many women love to crutch on is becoming a means to escape their own poor decisions and not take personal accountability.
I’m not gonna lie- you right. Because I was watching a recap of this story (ain’t that much Tiktok in the world) and the moment I heard she moved him into her home after a matter of weeks because she didn’t want to quarantine alone I was done.

Like, do you know how long it would take for a new female friend to even get my address let alone a MAN I met a few weeks ago?! TF out of here lmao
People be living in a fantasy land out here. Like, you can get followed, stalked, r@ped, murdered, etc by anyone, INCLUDING the guy you met 2 weeks ago who now wants to shack up with you and buy you a million dollar house. And who in her life watched this shyt go down and didn’t pull her card once?

I’m not victim blaming, but I don’t get it. Like, this shyt just wasn’t SAFE, period.