That Who TF did I marry story on TikTok is crazy…..

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:
Isn’t this that man hating lesbian pimp lady?
Y’all know I ain’t a man hater, but Princella ain’t completely wrong about things either. For example, I think the woman in this story is a fool, however someone who was literally never taught that there are bad ppl willing to take it this far might fall for this. Especially young women. So, for the young girls who received no instruction, Princella is helpful 🤷🏾‍♀️

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
She was living with the dude within 2 weeks of them meeting. Ain't that much quarantine in the world. She married him months later even after the lies about buying the houses and cars. Not saying dude not fukked up but at some point as women the "surviving such and such" angle many women love to crutch on is becoming a means to escape their own poor decisions and not take personal accountability.

It’s crazy,

I worked with this one chick years ago

She was 35 at the time with a son,,, she met this dude and moved him in within a month,,, this same nikka baby mama who just had a kid 4 months earlier lived across the street from my co worker.. it lasted a few months because my coworker said the nikka was taking her money giving it to his baby mama..

These women and accountability for their bad decisions is crazy…but these broads think they are miracle workers and can change wild animals

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:ohhh:
Isn’t this that man hating lesbian pimp lady?
Y’all know I ain’t a man hater, but Princella ain’t completely wrong about things either. For example, I think the woman in this story is a fool, however someone who was literally never taught that there are bad ppl willing to take it this far might fall for this. Especially young women. So, for the young girls who received no instruction, Princella is helpful 🤷🏾‍♀️
How is a lesbian gon help women understand men?

So many weirdos on this internet.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
MV5BNDM2YjliZDUtZWUzYi00ZDY4LWJlMTEtZGZiZDViZjJiMTllXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_.jpg

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
How is a lesbian gon help women understand men?

So many weirdos on this internet.
I mean- I think a LOT of girls don’t understand the games men can play. In that respect- yea. Now, could she tell me to avoid men? Hell nah lol

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I mean- I think a LOT of girls don’t understand the games men can play. In that respect- yea. Now, could she tell me to avoid men? Hell nah lol
Now, sis. Do you really believe this? As many bitter bytches out here trauma dumping?

Women clowned men for listening to KS, called him gay, and now taking a lesbian's advice on men? This makes no sense.