That Who TF did I marry story on TikTok is crazy…..

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
yeah, the ads are what get them paid....

joining the creator fund requires monetization of your content...

monetization = ads

she not making shyt
She’s going to get paid off of this I don’t know why you want her to lose lol that shyt weird

Yas

Banned
Daps
I didn’t infer anything about her looks. You’re taking it personal because you look like her so you identify with her more. Nothing wrong with that.

Even if I did look like him, my lady loves it. You’re still a lonely troll so looks clearly aren’t everything.
I know there is nothing wrong that but let's be honest you was trying to be slick. I explained why I am defending her because some of y'all are hating on her.

Yas

Banned
Daps
yeah, the ads are what get them paid....

joining the creator fund requires monetization of your content...

monetization = ads

she not making shyt
So a woman that's actually in the creator fund that has millions of fees plus is selling TV shirts isn't making money to you 🤣🤣 y'all are hating bad bad on this black woman

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
So a woman that's actually in the creator fund that has millions of fees plus is selling TV shirts isn't making money to you 🤣🤣 y'all are hating bad bad on this black woman
is that you in your avy? why do you gay black males want to be around us so bad? dont you have lsa or some other shyt?

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
50 part tiktok about this fat bytch dating luken:gucci:
Dap + Rep

full

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Stop 4 minutes in

He played arena football, he worked for apple, his company paid for his housing, etc etc all this when he first met you.. :mjlol: u still married the nikka and gave up the draws..

She was/is a desperate broad who just wanted a decent looking tall man and now she wants to broadcast her bad decision making to the world.. FOH…

If this was a head coach and u knew through training camp and preseason games that the QB u want to start, can’t throw deep, can’t read coverages, turnover prone constantly, are u still going to go through with him being your starter for the season??

Black women can surely do their homework on jobs/careers but when it comes to men they take bum nikkas words and wonder why they relationships be shyt

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
She lived in a 3 bedroom , 2 bath townhouse that cost under 1k a month according to her. She lived in the hood basically. It was another reason she didn't want the BMW he was saying he was going to get for her to be delivered to outside her house.

With that said, you live in the trap and believed a dude who said he was a making a 700k cash purchase on a home and was going to buy you a 80k car. At some point the lady needs to accept She was a delusional idiot. Nobody with the means to drop 700k cash on a house going to lay they head in that house.

Another thing was she was taking that "whatever in your possession " during the divorce decree shyt too literal and was holding this dudes belongings, then in his attempts to reclaim his items she claiming he stalking her. Mind you this a dude who began to stop sleeping with her and even disappeared for 2 weeks which then she goes on a hunt for him. I'm just saying she a bit looney her dam self but of course on social media can play a perpetual victim role and gain sympathy from all the bird brain sisterhood.