That Who TF did I marry story on TikTok is crazy…..

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Now, sis. Do you really believe this? As many bitter bytches out here trauma dumping?

Women clowned men for listening to KS, called him gay, and now taking a lesbian's advice on men? This makes no sense.
Ok ok ok
This is why I like you. Thank you.

You right. My bad. Lol

I guess I don’t take any of these ppl seriously cuz at the end of the day they’re all here to make a check off of our views. I can spit out the bones when it comes to the foolish stuff she’s said but ultimately, you are right.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...

wait, hol' up.... in her tik tok series she said this all transpired in 2020... now she's talking about this was 10 years ago and she has a son and a daughter..... and the son allegedly put hands on a grown ass man....... i need more popcorn.....

jessie, now now jerome.... get me some popkooooooooooorn..... :popcorn: :popcorn3:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
She lived in a 3 bedroom , 2 bath townhouse that cost under 1k a month according to her. She lived in the hood basically. It was another reason she didn't want the BMW he was saying he was going to get for her to be delivered to outside her house.

With that said, you live in the trap and believed a dude who said he was a making a 700k cash purchase on a home and was going to buy you a 80k car. At some point the lady needs to accept She was a delusional idiot. Nobody with the means to drop 700k cash on a house going to lay they head in that house.

Another thing was she was taking that "whatever in your possession " during the divorce decree shyt too literal and was holding this dudes belongings, then in his attempts to reclaim his items she claiming he stalking her. Mind you this a dude who began to stop sleeping with her and even disappeared for 2 weeks which then she goes on a hunt for him. I'm just saying she a bit looney her dam self but of course on social media can play a perpetual victim role and gain sympathy from all the bird brain sisterhood.

Are we even the least bit surprised?

:mjgrin:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Aint no way this insane, lying ass nikka with fake lives is going by LEGION :russ: what in the Marvel Cinematic Universe??

legion.jpg

MCU saved just hire these two:mjlol:
RIGHT?! Legion VP at that! Nicca just leaned all the way in!!!

Naw I met a guy who was similar to this except he was 6’5 and ACTUALLY looked like an African god with long money.

I knew I had finally grown up when I could see it coming and walked away. Lol

Ol girl’s ogre was playing pretty boy games and I don’t get it.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Ok ok ok
This is why I like you. Thank you.

You right. My bad. Lol

I guess I don’t take any of these ppl seriously cuz at the end of the day they’re all here to make a check off of our views. I can spit out the bones when it comes to the foolish stuff she’s said but ultimately, you are right.
Bw empowerment social media is full of shyt. I saw where it was going and quietly noped out of the space back when Joulzy was complaining about 'having to' wear wigs. Girl, bye.

Do the successful women you know irl have sm platforms? If not, why? Exactly. Bc they somewhere doing them, busy. The ones who do are losers with a lot of free time and you know what say about idle hands.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
RIGHT?! Legion VP at that! Nicca just leaned all the way in!!!

Naw I met a guy who was similar to this except he was 6’5 and ACTUALLY looked like an African god with long money.

I knew I had finally grown up when I could see it coming and walked away. Lol

Ol girl’s ogre was playing pretty boy games and I don’t get it.
She knew he wasn't shyt, she playing with yall.

The difference between you and her is that she was desperate enough to willingly go along with the bs. These men ain't that slick, esp not that nikka. :mjlol:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
This story was wild. On the surface it’s just the everyday story of a desperate woman being taken advantage of. But this dude was next level. He would pretend to talk to his brother on the phone everyday while talking to nobody, lied about where he went to school, pretended that he had $750k cash for a house and actually went around with a realtor looking for houses, pretended that he was going to buy her a BMW and went car shopping with her. It was crazy.

And sadly it’s not a cautionary tale because the desperate will still be desperate and just wish for the best until they get burned. It was entertaining though.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
wait, hol' up.... in her tik tok series she said this all transpired in 2020... now she's talking about this was 10 years ago and she has a son and a daughter..... and the son allegedly put hands on a grown ass man....... i need more popcorn.....

jessie, now now jerome.... get me some popkooooooooooorn..... :popcorn: :popcorn3:
:dahell:... That's an entirely different woman breh.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Just suffered through this shyt.

This bytch is dumb as hell.

You marry a dude and don't know anything about him?

TLDR:

Fat desperate woman gets unwarranted attention and willfully lives in delusion for a year.
She admitted she just thought it was her turn to be happy, she ain’t want to be lonely :mjcry: