That Who TF did I marry story on TikTok is crazy…..

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I'm being too hard on the lady and hindsight is 20/20 but it just seems like when he bought her tire and took her to the cheesecake factory, all common sense was shut down from there.

I expect a woman her age to have been around the block a few times.
She openly admitted to not having been around the block a few times.

Sadly, modern dating is in such a shytty state that little shyt like changing a tire and Cheesecake Factory would put you head & shoulders above A LOT of men out here. Not surprising that she fell out over it. When women say the bar is in the 9th circle of hell, they're not lying.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
RIGHT?! Legion VP at that! Nicca just leaned all the way in!!!

Naw I met a guy who was similar to this except he was 6’5 and ACTUALLY looked like an African god with long money.

I knew I had finally grown up when I could see it coming and walked away. Lol

Ol girl’s ogre was playing pretty boy games and I don’t get it.
Legion is a nickname she gave him for the sake of the story. Also. Again. The nikka was talking to HIMSELF every day for months acting like he was talking to his brother. That's a level of crazy that Noone can prepare for unless they crazy themselves.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Maybe I'm being too hard on the lady and hindsight is 20/20 but it just seems like when he bought her tire and took her to the cheesecake factory, all common sense was shut down from there.

I expect a woman her age to have been around the block a few times.
Like I said. Son wasn't a regular lying ass nikka. He was psychological and pathological with it. He went above and beyond and lied like it was his first nature. Not even second nature. He the type of nikka that would have a panic attack if he had to tell the full truth because hes so used to lying all the time. I'm defending this lady in this situation because that nikka was insane.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Like I said. Son wasn't a regular lying ass nikka. He was psychological and pathological with it. He went above and beyond and lied like it was his first nature. Not even second nature. He the type of nikka that would have a panic attack if he had to tell the full truth because hes so used to lying all the time. I'm defending this lady in this situation because that nikka was insane.

She was acting entitled the whole time.

Telling him he needs to move her out of her house because she didn't want to have a baby in Clayco. Move YOURSELF out, and/or be involved with the buying process.

Feeling entitled to a blue X5 with cognac interior (which she obsessed over for 3 videos).

As a "religiously virtuous" woman...

She saw he was living in squalor....moved him in, had sex with him, saw that he was unreliable and not transparent about his accounts.

This lady had no problem letting this man smash and lie to her as long as he was paying her bills and fukking her.

She saw he had 2 dating profiles and didn't bother to check to see if he was still dating, and continued to be cordial with him after she caught him in multiple lies.

I have no sympathy for this broad.

Now she's on TicToc creating a spectacle and stretching out a lame ass story that could be told in 15 mins.

She works in a fukkin State Trooper's office and didn't think to run this nikkas credentials off rip???

She knew this dude was fugazi from when she couldn't find any records of his football career and college. All she had to do was Google this nikka to see him playing arena football on whatever team won a championship...ESPECIALLY if she followed college ball, she has some knowledge of sports.

Dude is a piece of shyt...but she is too.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Telling him he needs to move her out of her house because she didn't want to have a baby in Clayco. Move YOURSELF out, and/or be involved with the buying process.

Feeling entitled to a blue X5 with cognac interior (which she obsessed over for 3 videos).

She saw he was living in squalor....moved him in, had sex with him, saw that he was unreliable and not transparent about his accounts.

This lady had no problem letting this man smash and lie to her as long as he was paying her bills and fukking her.

She saw he had 2 dating profiles and didn't bother to check to see if he was still dating, and continued to be cordial with him after she caught him in multiple lies.

Now she's on TicToc creating a spectacle and stretching out a lame ass story that could be told in 15 mins.

She works in a fukkin State Trooper's office and didn't think to run this nikkas credentials off rip???

She knew this dude was fugazi from when she couldn't find any records of his football career and college. All she had to do was Google this nikka to see him playing arena football on whatever team won a championship...ESPECIALLY if she followed college ball, she has some knowledge of sports.

Yo chill your ass out she admitted this is an L for her.. She said she grew up in welfare so the thought of being able to get this sort of stuff made her happy..

We all have shyt we want and feel entitled too.. reality kicks in because we know we can’t afford it.. shyt I feel I’m entitled and want a Koenigsegg Jesko… Reality is I can’t afford that shyt on a good day smh

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Yo chill your ass out she admitted this is an L for her.. She said she grew up in welfare so the thought of being able to get this sort of stuff made her happy..

We all have shyt we want and feel entitled too.. reality kicks in because we know we can’t afford it.. shyt I feel I’m entitled and want a Koenigsegg Jesko… Reality is I can’t afford that shyt on a good day smh

She could afford a good man...She was trying to finesse but got finessed. She's smart, but she knew this man was "stepping down" but got so greedy, that she put herself out there fukking a random nikka raw and marrying him after 3 months trying to secure the bag.

This dude didn't beat on her and abuse her verbally or do anything to harm her according to her. He wasn't doing drugs or stealing.

He was using her for a place to stay and finessing p*ssy.

I think deep down she knew it. She lived in the fukking matrix and loved it.

Now that she doesn't have the dream that she wanted...she's pissed.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Legion is a nickname she gave him for the sake of the story. Also. Again. The nikka was talking to HIMSELF every day for months acting like he was talking to his brother. That's a level of crazy that Noone can prepare for unless they crazy themselves.
I know that. She got “Legion” from the Bible.

My point was he named his damn Tiktok legion VP referencing the name she gave him and the fake employment position/title. He leaned all the way into that shyt instead of ignoring or playing it off. Like I said, nicca is bold and insane. But there were still red flags. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
They found the breh :mjlol: .

How do you see this dude and think 'Regional Manager'

@camagueyana9181 day ago
His teeth alone should have been a giveaway. No VP has ..... nevermind.

@tamikoaaron15971 day ago
Love how he said it takes time a years to know someone but he move his raggedy azz up in her house after 2 weeks of meeting her. 🙄

@Moneymojo62721 day ago
Everything not your business, don’t do your do diligence, just believe my lies 😂😂

The comment section said it all 🤷🏾‍♀️

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Legion of Doom :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

U nikkas act like yall perfect on the internet I swear. Only reason she felt entitled to the whip is because he LIED and MADE her feel entitled to it. Son would put an idea in her head. Lie and say he's gonna do something to get her excited. Come up with an elaborate plan to make her believe some shyt was gonna happen. All to turn around and disappoint her. nikka brought up he was looking for a spot FIRST. And GOT her involved with his lie. She ain't FORCE that nikka to promise her NONE of the shyt he promised. The only person to blame here is the psychopath liar.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I know that. She got “Legion” from the Bible.

My point was he named his damn Tiktok legion VP referencing the name she gave him and the fake employment position/title. He leaned all the way into that shyt instead of ignoring or playing it off. Like I said, nicca is bold and insane. But there were still red flags. 🤷🏾‍♀️
She admitted there were red flags. But the level of shyt this nikka was on is impossible to detect unless u crazy af urself.