That time in 1993 where artists had to switch up and go hardcore

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
cube may have been one of the originators of gangsta rap but people say he was bandwagoning because in 1993/1994 he was putting Khalid Muhammad on his albums and name dropping him then months later out of nowhere all the pro blackness in his music disappeared and is making gangbanging music with Westside Connection

ice cube made a song called “us” in 91 where he calls out the degeneracy of the black race but he reinforces all those stereotypes on the westside connection album years later
It disappeared because the european Jew cut the check and told him to cut that pro black bullshyt out. You saw both Cube AND the so called revolutionary fake ass farrakhan turn their backs on Khalid because their jewish masters told them to.

REAL6

All Star
Daps
cube may have been one of the originators of gangsta rap but people say he was bandwagoning because in 1993/1994 he was putting Khalid Muhammad on his albums and name dropping him then months later out of nowhere all the pro blackness in his music disappeared and is making gangbanging music with Westside Connection

ice cube made a song called “us” in 91 where he calls out the degeneracy of the black race but he reinforces all those stereotypes on the westside connection album years later

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
How did Dr. Dre get away with that? :mindblown: :mjpls: We need to make a thread about that.

No wonder Ice Cube bounced NWA and wanted nothing from Death Row
Ice cube said the same thing. he said "self destruction doesn't pay the rent" then KRS got at him on "we in there" and he never responded. He knew what he was dealing with. This is the battle I wanted see.

Daps
This starts a little bit earlier than '93, but they helped start the changeover to New Jack Swing and then more of a gangsta edge after that. And yeah I know they are from the projects for real, BUT the changeup was noticeable.

From

AND

AND

TO

AND

AND

AND

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
That Run DMC video:deadmanny:

DMC is literally one of the nicest guys you could ever meet.. he don’t look like he would hurt a fly in this video lol. He looked more tough in their old school look
150827180435-01-fresh-dressed-hip-hop-fashion-restricted-super-169.jpg

I still laugh at them trying to change it up even though Down with the king is my shyt
Word and it was Cube who said RUN DMC was like the blueprint who had a tough image and he praised them bringing attitude to the game.

I'm paraphrasing but he used the word "attitude "

"when the Sugarhill Gang released “Rapper’s Delight.” I was also a fan of groups like Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five and Afrika Bambaataa & Soulsonic Force. Although those groups did great records, I could not relate to them as much as I could relate to three guys out of Queens, N.Y., who looked like the older homies from around my block—black hats, black leather jackets and that confident attitude."