That omnicron got my ass. Damn.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I haven't caught any covid yet, but i started going back to the gym yesterday...so its probably just a matter of time.

i am vaxxed , but not boosted.
I was about to go back tonight, but I’m thinking of waiting two more weeks to month. New Years is gonna be a shyt show

I’ve never caught it in ANY strain either

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
What is brain fog?

I thought I might have caught the Omnicron, had a slight headache, sore throat, occasional wet cough, and some sneezing. Just got my booster too.
My short term memory is fukked up and I find it hard to talk without pausing to really search for my words. It's like an engine that is struggling to start is the best way I can describe it.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Yeah I got really sick Thursday night. Throat clogged, wheezing, difficult to breathe, fever, headache.

just powered through it and I’m good now. My girl gave me a tea and it helped a lot. Guess my immune system is still strong, recovered in 3 days :wow: still unvaxxed

Edit: I will say this, if your not built for the pain and fear get vaccinated, it’s no joke. cause it was really difficult to breathe one night.

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Vaxxed and tested positive with an at home kit this past Thursday morning. Started feeling dry itchy throat Wednesday night and Thursday woke up feeling sore and achy. Had a high fever (103) Thursday night and had the crazy aches and chills and was so weak. I was scared it was gonna be a week or 2 of feeling like that which would have been hell, but after vomiting and taking Tylenol my fever went away and I've been feeling better each day since. Today i actually feel ready to go back to work if necessary. Pre pandemic i would have been working in a lot worse shape.

Idk if it's because i got the weaker variant or because I'm vaxxed but i feel like it's been nothing but 1 bad night and 4 mild days so take that for what it's worth.

Daps
i'm really trying to avoid this shyt, but this one seems inevitable.

glad i'm triple vaxxed. hope that keeps the symptoms light if i have any at all. we bout to be in for some intense shyt at work in a couple weeks. so i don't even want a slight headache if i can avoid it. :francis:

Inevitable is fukking right

I’ve been in the house for weeks, mainly cause I’m nursing a pinched nerve but also avoiding covid.

Stepped outside last week for a meeting with a friend, the first thing he says to me once I’m in his car is “a bunch of people at his job has covid” :gucci: The nerve of this nikka. He said he tested negative but I know how the shyt works.

So boom, out the blue on Christmas I started to come down with symptoms, he text me the next day that he just tested positive smh

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So far I have avoided all this shyt but I know it’s only a matter of time. Y’all gargling and saline rinsing your nose?