Thailand is moving to ban recreational cannabis use, just two years after the country became the first in Asia to decriminalize the drug.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Whatever weed they got floating around here in NYC causing these teenagers to literally go into psychosis n shyt like that. I seen it literally too much to feel like it’s coincidence and ask any medical professional they will tell u the same shyt. Hospitals and youth psych wards are jam packed at this point.
Any medical professional would not tell you that cause it's not true. The low numbers of actual marijuana causing actual psychosis is small as fukk. Weed will highlight other mental illnesses and cause them to increase. That's what's most likely happening. People with mental issues self medicating with weed and then it triggers their illness.

But just smoking some weed and turning into a psycho is not anything happening on a grand scale.. Just bullshyt that comes from the "they putting chemicals in the weed now" bullshyt that's also not true

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
What you've seen is the definition of anecdotal evidence. There's a million teens and thousands of medical professionals in NYC and you haven't spoken to one tenth of 1%.

That's like when someone in the The Booth acts like an artist is irrelevant because they don't hear anyone around them bumping their music meanwhile that artist has multiple platinum songs. Your world is way too to small to make statements based on anecdotes.
nikka. If I’m at one of the biggest children’s psych emergency rooms and speak to the damn main psychiatrist there and also speak to the other psychiatrists at some of the best youth psych wards in the city. I think I have a pretty good idea. Again. This is something u haven’t researched AT ALL. This is something I’ve actually had to deal with. So who are u to tell me anything? Matter fact. Check this.

The weed today ain’t the weed of the past. shyt is OD potent and THC levels high as fukk. How bout u go to a high school and speak to the teachers in charge? U obviously have no idea wtf u talking about.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Any medical professional would not tell you that cause it's not true. The low numbers of actual marijuana causing actual psychosis is small as fukk. Weed will highlight other mental illnesses and cause them to increase. That's what's most likely happening. People with mental issues self medicating with weed and then it triggers their illness.

But just smoking some weed and turning into a psycho is not anything happening on a grand scale.. Just bullshyt that comes from the "they putting chemicals in the weed now" bullshyt that's also not true
I’m not saying smoking weed is turning people psycho. But the high THC levels in this weed that’s out there right now isn’t good for teenagers at this point. It’s triggering SOMETHING. A lot of them can’t handle the shyt. The days of weed being effect-less are over. Especially with young people with underdeveloped minds.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I’m not saying smoking weed is turning people psycho. But the high THC levels in this weed that’s out there right now isn’t good for teenagers at this point. It’s triggering SOMETHING. A lot of them can’t handle the shyt. The days of weed being effect-less are over. Especially with young people with underdeveloped minds.
I agree there. I'm saying it's affecting shyt that is already going on in their brains. Austism, ADHD, biploar, skitzo... Anything you have or may even be dormant, can be upped by 100 with using any drugs, weed included.

My issue was if you don't say that specifically, it sounds like weed is just like crack and can just make you go crazy

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Women already known forn prostitution..now weed heads. Of course foreigners gonna be mad they can't use another nation as a toilet like they do at home.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
So they are going to waste money on enforcement and give up the direct revenue from sales and the indirect revenue from businesses who support the processing and distribution.

I swear governments are stupid as fukk

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
So they are going to waste money on enforcement and give up the direct revenue from sales and the indirect revenue from businesses who support the processing and distribution.

I swear governments are stupid as fukk
To them, weed is like crack.. The US wouldn't legalize crack for the taxes

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
nikka. If I’m at one of the biggest children’s psych emergency rooms and speak to the damn main psychiatrist there and also speak to the other psychiatrists at some of the best youth psych wards in the city. I think I have a pretty good idea. Again. This is something u haven’t researched AT ALL. This is something I’ve actually had to deal with. So who are u to tell me anything? Matter fact. Check this.

The weed today ain’t the weed of the past. shyt is OD potent and THC levels high as fukk. How bout u go to a high school and speak to the teachers in charge? U obviously have no idea wtf u talking about.

Word

Back in the day, you can smoke a whole blunt to yourself and be high as fukk. Today’s weed (depending on tolerance) you take a few hits and you’re in the fetal position.