Thailand is moving to ban recreational cannabis use, just two years after the country became the first in Asia to decriminalize the drug.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Is it the same government or some moron got elected and wants to undo shyt?

Daps
You literally made shyt up then pretended it was the reason. No quotes. If you think that's normal then ok

The way you talk about weed is hilarious. I don't feel anything except you are not experienced to speak and you misrepresent things. I have issues with accuracy in any discussion. I have issues with people who embellish in every discussion

"You don't smoke weed and that means something is wrong with you. How dare you not smoke weed??"

I forgive you tho, breh, cause I know this isn't the real you. That weed got your mind messed up.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka it ain’t propaganda I’m dealing with the shyt in my own family and I see it in other teens that’s my friends kids as well. Do u nikkas got kids that’s teenagers? What makes it worse is that they can literally get it anywhere now so it’s damn near impossible to stop it at this point.

Anecdotal evidence is not evidence.

You said weed has teenagers going into psychosis and packing psych wards. It should be real easy to provide data for those claims if they're accurate. Without data it's propaganda.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

You said weed has teenagers going into psychosis and packing psych wards. It should be real easy to provide data for those claims if they're accurate. Without data it's propaganda.
This

So according to him most of Canada is in psychward
shyt im in one too :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

I said from WHAT I SEEN and I’ve been speaking to medical professionals. And I specifically said in NYC and in teenagers.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This

So according to him most of Canada is in psychward
shyt im in one too :mjlol:

And nothing he said has anything to do with Thailand. Trying to make a link to kids in NYC is a reach.

I can't find any articles on the negative effects of legal cannabis in Thailand. Crime isn't up. Teenagers aren't in the streets going crazy and getting hospitalized. Tourists aren't wilding out under the influence. A Conservative party is taking away rights. It's nothing more than that.

I keep seeing articles on how farmers and small businesses are eating but these reefer madness brehs ain't interested in facts.

Daps
Yet still no major moves to protect their exploited children.
Dispensary owners make $$$ and pay taxes that help the country.

A sex worker isn't paying taxes....especially a child. Even if we ignore the human rights side and focus on dollars and cents... now people are going to resort to crime after getting a taste of that marijuana money.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said from WHAT I SEEN and I’ve been speaking to medical professionals. And I specifically said in NYC and in teenagers.

What you've seen is the definition of anecdotal evidence. There's a million teens and thousands of medical professionals in NYC and you haven't spoken to one tenth of 1%.

That's like when someone in the The Booth acts like an artist is irrelevant because they don't hear anyone around them bumping their music meanwhile that artist has multiple platinum songs. Your world is way too to small to make statements based on anecdotes.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
It's crazy how many people just spout their feelings as facts, and then when confronted on it double down. The reason marijuana was ever prohibited in this country has to do with good old fashion American racism, and not it's danger to consumers of it.

The second edition of my book Marijuana: A Short History will be released on June 30th, and it explores the explicitly racist roots of cannabis policy in the United States as well as the broader War on Drugs. It highlights how politicians across the political divide spent much of the 20th century using marijuana as a means of dividing America. By painting the drug as a scourge from south of the border to a “jazz drug” to the corruptive intoxicant of choice for beatniks and hippies, marijuana as a drug and the laws that sought to control it played on some of America’s worst tendencies around race, ethnicity, civil disobedience, and otherness.

The original roots of marijuana's prohibition was due to a virulent racist Harry Alsinger. He was the head of the precursor to the FBI:

The second component to Anslinger’s strategy was racial. He claimed that black people and Latinos were the primary users of marijuana, and it made them forget their place in the fabric of American society. He even went so far as to argue that jazz musicians were creating “Satanic” music all thanks to the influence of pot. This obsession eventually led to a sort of witch hunt against the legendary singer Billie Holiday, who struggled with heroin addiction; she lost her license to perform in New York cabarets and continued to be dogged by law enforcement until her death.

“The insanity of the racism is a thing to behold when you go into his archives,” Hari told CBS News. “He claims that cannabis promotes interracial mixing, interracial relationships.”

People should really try actually learning things BEFORE they give their uninformed opinions.