Thailand is moving to ban recreational cannabis use, just two years after the country became the first in Asia to decriminalize the drug.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Whatever weed they got floating around here in NYC causing these teenagers to literally go into psychosis n shyt like that. I seen it literally too much to feel like it’s coincidence and ask any medical professional they will tell u the same shyt. Hospitals and youth psych wards are jam packed at this point.

Daps
Whatever weed they got floating around here in NYC causing these teenagers to literally go into psychosis n shyt like that. I seen it literally too much to feel like it’s coincidence and ask any medical professional they will tell u the same shyt. Hospitals and youth psych wards are jam packed at this point.

Drugs should be abolished.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
d81d679e-f33f-4e93-8d42-a580a6c4cf0c_text.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're only banning recreational use because a conservative party is in now power. I couldn't find any stats of crime increasing only decreasing. They were expected to bring in almost $2 billion in cannabis sales by 2025 but all that's out the window.

They only want weed to be legal for medical patients but haven't given a reason why.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Propaganda

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Makes sense to me. They gave it a chance, saw that it resulted in all of their citizens becoming weedheads and production probably slowed up due to folks being high all the time.
Basically lol.

People crying, clearly they felt it had more negatives and benefits.

At least they gave it a go, it is what it is.

Sucks for businesses who opened up though! But as you can see in this thread people don’t even care about the losses these business are about to endure