Thailand is moving to ban recreational cannabis use, just two years after the country became the first in Asia to decriminalize the drug.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Basically lol.

People crying, clearly they felt it had more negatives and benefits.

At least they gave it a go, it is what it is.

Sucks for businesses who opened up though! But as you can see in this thread people don’t even care about the losses these business are about to endure
So you have no real facts just your nancy reagan mentality and typed this
Meanwhile in reality

They're only banning recreational use because a conservative party is in now power. I couldn't find any stats of crime increasing only decreasing. They were expected to bring in almost $2 billion in cannabis sales by 2025 but all that's out the window.

They only want weed to legal fire medical patients but haven't given a reason why.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Needless to say, I’m gutted. A girl I use to mess with went there and told me about all the rec usage over there.

Wanted to travel over there for that and to watch Muay Thai
You don't see how that's a problem. They don't want to be a weed smokers paradise. I say this as a fan of Cannabis. That and the fact that it's been a free for all with the market. If they were making good taxes on it they would have a harder time turning back. This sucks for the business people over there and is yet another example of the unstable nature of governments around the world. Flip flopping like that is ridiculous

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Makes sense to me. They gave it a chance, saw that it resulted in all of their citizens becoming weedheads and production probably slowed up due to folks being high all the time.
Breh where did you get this information?

They were already smoking weed. :laff:

Daps
Breh where did you get this information?

They were already smoking weed. :laff:

Something being government sanctioned turns it into a whole different animal. Even brehs that have been there said on the first page of this thread how it changed the country and all of a sudden there were thousands of dispensaries everywhere.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Something being government sanctioned turns it into a whole different animal. Even brehs that have been there said on the first page of this thread how it changed the country and all of a sudden there were thousands of dispensaries everywhere.
Best tourism is drug tourism next to sex tourism :manny:just scale back the regulation...don't get rid of it entirely.

Money talks...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So you had no sources for that conclusion or analysis. I'm just saying... That's a dangerous game of propaganda you are playing breh. You inserting bias into this story HEAVY. People did not get lazy. Producing did not go down.

I can use my own country as an example. Canada did not see an uptick in Marijuana usage pre or post legalization. I worked in dispensaries pre legalization. There were thousands of dispensaries here too before the government stream lined the process we didn't just abandon it. That's stupid. The issue is Thailand is more about politics than anything you stated. The federal government that passed legalization here was liberal. The provincial government that was in charge when we actually got the process streamlined made it open to private business. Shut down a lot of the cowboy era free for all dispensaries.

Thailand actually encourage people to grow and farm their own plants. To turn around and take away their livelihood is stupid and in haste. Truthfully it's not going anywhere it was there before and it will be there after. Thailand has a tradition and history of using Marijuana. The more you know...

Daps
So you had no sources for that conclusion or analysis. I'm just saying... That's a dangerous game of propaganda you are playing breh. You inserting bias into this story HEAVY. People did not get lazy. Producing did not go down.

I can use my own country as an example. Canada did not see an uptick in Marijuana usage pre or post legalization. I worked in dispensaries pre legalization. There were thousands of dispensaries here too before the government stream lined the process we didn't just abandon it. That's stupid. The issue is Thailand is more about politics than anything you stated. The federal government that passed legalization here was liberal. The provincial government that was in charge when we actually got the process streamlined made it open to private business. Shut down a lot of the cowboy era free for all dispensaries.

Thailand actually encourage people to grow and farm their own plants. To turn around and take away their livelihood is stupid and in haste. Truthfully it's not going anywhere it was there before and it will be there after. Thailand has a tradition and history of using Marijuana. The more you know...

Don't quote me, weed head breh! I'm not about to argue with you, the Marijuana literally has control of your mind. You're an addict, just the fact that I'm saying bad things about your precious weed is making you feel some kinda way. You probably high right now. I'm not doing this with you. Go detox for a month and come back and we can talk about this.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Propaganda
nikka it ain’t propaganda I’m dealing with the shyt in my own family and I see it in other teens that’s my friends kids as well. Do u nikkas got kids that’s teenagers? What makes it worse is that they can literally get it anywhere now so it’s damn near impossible to stop it at this point.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Don't quote me, weed head breh! I'm not about to argue with you, the Marijuana literally has control of your mind. You're an addict, just the fact that I'm saying bad things about your precious weed is making you feel some kinda way. You probably high right now. I'm not doing this with you. Go detox for a month and come back and we can talk about this.
You literally made shyt up then pretended it was the reason. No quotes. If you think that's normal then ok

The way you talk about weed is hilarious. I don't feel anything except you are not experienced to speak and you misrepresent things. I have issues with accuracy in any discussion. I have issues with people who embellish in every discussion