Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert are headed for divorce, too. 🥹😔

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't know if I could let Teyana go......she seem super solid......have your back and all that......nurturing and challenging at the same time......on top of from the outside looking in she looks like she fukks.......like she fuxks great and then nuts you bust in her are deeply satisfying......I know he sick

Either you young and got much to learn,or you gets no buns at all,cuz this here is foolish talk.

Pedestals crush the people placing items on them.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
F6Pcbq3WcAAlP4E

:whoo: :ohlawd: :whew: :lolbron:
What do we have here

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
For real. If it’s not infidelity and they’re such great friends and co-parents then wtf are they breaking up for?

Great friends and great co-parents are a different conversation than living and dealing with each other under 1 roof...

It's gonna be a we can still be parents and fukk around a Lil bit, but you go back to your house and I go back to mines

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I’m six year and two kids in. Sh-t is hard. From new born to 5 can make or break a marriage. Everything is about them, the have to dos become overwhelming, and you can lose yourself and each other.

Bring in unresolved childhood issues and that tinder for a fire.

My wife is a pessimist, home body, loves hard, and has a tiny circle. I’m an optimist, enjoy exploring, loves everybody and can make friends with anybody. I grew up a military brat and was “abandoned” by my parents. I don’t let anybody in and don’t make emotional connections. My Wife yearns for that deep connection.

We do the marriage therapy and both have therapists as well. Through God we are together. She dwells, has intrusive thoughts and creates whole stories. She’s working on that. I’m working on becoming more emotionally available. I love my Wife and will never cheat nor leave her.

I can’t imagine going through life alone. It’s too hard but finding the perfect one is difficult as well. You have to be self aware and willing to sacrifice.

Marriage is hard and many people don’t want to do the work. If we don’t make it, I would never do it again.

Women be crazy.
:picard:
GMB
:pachaha::mjlol:

And the coli says older women are better.:hhh: Dealing with all that damn baggage.:picard:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Has any couple ever separated and then become closer as a result?
Seems like its just a wishy washy way of ending a relationship.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
7 year itch on both sides plus I've always figured she was en route to being full fledged lesbian anyways but :yeshrug: