Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert are headed for divorce, too. 🥹😔

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
See how they blame the wh0re and not the cheating husband? Lmao
Well there is another to the coin, just because she's asked to share receipts doesn't mean she's supposed to.

But he's doing too much with having her around his family/kids. But, I notice a lot of these dudes place too much importance on having somebody. A lot of famous cats exit a marriage to enter another within 18 months.

If she was in position for that, then she 110% fukked up. But I doubt it.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Well there is another to the coin, just because she's asked to share receipts doesn't mean she's supposed to.

But he's doing too much with having her around his family/kids. But, I notice a lot of these dudes place too much importance on having somebody. A lot of famous cats exit a marriage to enter another within 18 months.

If she was in position for that, then she 110% fukked up. But I doubt it.
You’re right, but my point is when does rationality, loyalty and decency come into play with a side chick?! Lmao She’s showing receipts so that she has PROOF that she’s in his life, not some trash swept under the carpet.

This is why you don’t play sidechick. No one truly wants to be hidden and unclaimed.

HE shouldn’t have had her around his damn children and mother.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You’re right, but my point is when does rationality, loyalty and decency come into play with a side chick?! Lmao She’s showing receipts so that she has PROOF that she’s in his life, not some trash swept under the carpet.

This is why you don’t play sidechick. No one truly wants to be hidden and unclaimed.

HE shouldn’t have had her around his damn children and mother.
You mean on the woman's part? When the role is solidly defined and the woman is kept, it happens.

Being around his family isn't a defined role, at least under the assumption that she is nothing more than a sidepiece.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You mean on the woman's part? When the role is solidly defined and the woman is kept, it happens.

Being around his family isn't a defined role, at least under the assumption that she is nothing more than a sidepiece.
Was she an official “kept woman”? If she were she probably wouldn’t have done all this for some clout.

Ionno. I’m not trying to rationalize why whores do what they do. I’m not helping no man betray his vows :hubie:

:ufdup:Not playing #2 and I’m an actual praying woman, so that probably would bring some real negativity into my life.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He prolly still love her,but being a young man with that much ass options and getting married will never end well.

Only brehs who get alot of female attention understand,you have to actually force yourself not to fukk women who want nothing more than your dillz,and then go home and hump on the same woman you been humping on for years....as you get older it becomes easier,but as a young virile man?
shyt I’m trynna figure what age it becomes easier. I’m 42 and that shyt still an insane struggle lol. I’m way more disciplined and not wreckless but, I’d be a damn lie if I sit here and say I’m not fighting temptation everyday lol.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Was she an official “kept woman”? If she were she probably wouldn’t have done all this for some clout.

Ionno. I’m not trying to rationalize why whores do what they do. I’m not helping no man betray his vows :hubie:

:ufdup:Not playing #2 and I’m an actual praying woman, so that probably would bring some real negativity into my life.
Well asking about "loyalty, rationale" was a general question that I tried to answer.

For this specific situation, we don't know if she was a kept woman, just like we don't know that the married couple was done with one another months before we mere civilians receive the news or still "trying".

You may not, but most women will because for better or worse, a man's worth is his literal worth.