Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert are headed for divorce, too. 🥹😔

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yeah. But id rather my daughter be crying in an accord than OD'ing in a bathroom of her therapists office. :huhldup:
Well, I personally agree with you.

I was just making it explicitly clear that many of the women in those situations are equally as calculated and cold as the men who make it a point to tell their wives that they’re sleeping with other women. Those couples are equally yoked.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
careful with that counseling shyt. those snake oil salesman will hit wifey with trick knowledge.

the bolded part is true. MFers call it quits over nothing.

I've spent many nights on the couch...in the man cave....a couple times in hotels or at a friends.

but we make it work.

I've noticed in my generation a lot of men do not work on their marriage.
a lot of MFers are whipped 2. these husbands out here weak.

I love my wife will all my heart but straight up I put my foot down and will not sacrifice integrity or tolerate disrespect in the name of love.

enough of that tho...

....yo the 0-4 age range is terrible....all my seeds were mama's boys and wanted nothing 2 do with me then :russ:

I was damn near ready to put them MFers on the church stoop :dead:

Generally speaking, it's a generation of people who do not believe in dealing with adversity.... if something isn't easy, it's not right.

Majority of all relationships they have, are of a transactional/contingency basis.... so it's the go to when something isn't working.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
full
Yoooo. Is this what GMB means? I honestly never knew.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if I could let Teyana go......she seem super solid......have your back and all that......nurturing and challenging at the same time......on top of from the outside looking in she looks like she fukks.......like she fuxks great and then nuts you bust in her are deeply satisfying......I know he sick

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That Hollywood shyt....she prolly still wants to be in the scene and get smutted out by rich white men

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I don't know if I could let Teyana go......she seem super solid......have your back and all that......nurturing and challenging at the same time......on top of from the outside looking in she looks like she fukks.......like she fuxks great and then nuts you bust in her are deeply satisfying......I know he sick

He's a 6'5" multimillionaire athlete.... not a average dude.

In reality, she's a failed alt-R&B artist who's been trying to make it for the last 15 years...with nothing to show for it but freebies from being friends with Pharrell and low budget movie roles.... she got lucky cause Iman was her second go around trying to get an NBA dude.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
He's a 6'5" multimillionaire athlete.... not a average dude.

In reality, she's a failed alt-R&B artist who's been trying to make it for the last 15 years...with nothing to show for it but freebies from being friends with Pharrell and low budget movie roles.... she got lucky cause Iman was her second go around trying to get an NBA dude.
She has a very strong fanbase. How’s she failing? Y’all just be typing anything lol