Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert are headed for divorce, too. 🥹😔

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It amazes me that a b1tch thinks a man with those kinda options will be faithful. I know a bish that just accepts her man is gonna fukk around, but she's taken care of so she don't care. These celebs be getting married for attention.
Well, the women in those situations are calculated and are in it for the money and image. Unless she’s a doormat who is depressed, she decided that a life of comfort is better than finding another man, doing “50/50” and still possibly being cheated on.
It’s a real decision few women are ever in the position to make.

She won’t teach his daughters to choose a man they love, but she’ll make sure his daughters will definitely never be the girls crying in a Honda Accord 🤷🏾‍♀️

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
The fact your actively doing the work is very inspiring. You are a good man
Appreciate it.
:myman:
I try talking to my dudes at work. We not tight, tight but close enough to vent about our women at home. I am a third party and share my thoughts on the situations.

One of the homies stay in Lawrenceville has been cheated on and still together with his Wife for over 12 years, 2 kids. Another stay in Stockbridge and been in the game for 15 years, 3 kids. Another in Columbus been in for 15+, 3 kids and our last is out of the pan handle and been in for 15+ years, 4 kids.

That’s my support system. We look for each and make sure we can talk. Black men rarely talk about real sh-t with each other. Ass, money and sports. We all late 30’s or early 40’s so nothing but life and marriage experiences. We share our thoughts.

Black love is out here Coli ladies. You have to dig through sh-t to find that diamond.
:usure:

That being said, they been trying to take a DR trip.
:pachaha:
I 100% trust myself but idk if I want to see that f—kery.
:russ:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Only way to make it out here in this marriage streets is you have to marry a women that truly in love with you and you have to feel the same about her.
That's a myth.

Love does not keep a marriage together, WORK and understanding the ebbs and flows of a long term relationship does.

After 10 years of marriage neither one of u will be the same person let alone after 20-30 yrs....hard to love somebody you don't even know yet :francis:

The problem lies in folks not understanding what they are signing up for with a marriage.

The few old married couples you see today had to go through some shyt to make that work, most would've quit

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
careful with that counseling shyt. those snake oil salesman will hit wifey with trick knowledge.

the bolded part is true. MFers call it quits over nothing.

I've spent many nights on the couch...in the man cave....a couple times in hotels or at a friends.

but we make it work.

I've noticed in my generation a lot of men do not work on their marriage. a lot of MFers are whipped 2. these husbands out here weak.

I love my wife will all my heart but straight up I put my foot down and will not sacrifice integrity or tolerate disrespect in the name of love.

enough of that tho...

....yo the 0-4 age range is terrible....all my seeds were mama's boys and wanted nothing 2 do with me then :russ:

I was damn near ready to put them MFers on the church stoop :dead:
:russ:
I’m lucky. Therapist tell her about her self. It’s great to hear it from a third party. Sometimes the messenger is the problem and people can’t hear the message.

My girls are daddy’s girls. I been home for 10 out of 12 months for my one year old. My three year old only half of her life.

Early when I get home she was like who is this man?
:usure:
Now she throw her momma away as soon as I get home.
:pachaha:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
It was cheating going on, quit the bullshyt

U basically said it without saying it in your message..

If everything else was going good, then why the divorce.. not the money, not no work schedule, not no domestic violence …

Iman was in Chicago hitting king von sister and lil durk and chief keef baby mamas

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Well, the women in those situations are calculated and are in it for the money and image. Unless she’s a doormat who is depressed, she decided that a life of comfort is better than finding another man, doing “50/50” and still possibly being cheated on.
It’s a real decision few women are ever in the position to make.

She won’t teach his daughters to choose a man they love, but she’ll make sure his daughters will definitely never be the girls crying in a Honda Accord 🤷🏾‍♀️
Yeah. But id rather my daughter be crying in an accord than OD'ing in a bathroom of her therapists office. :huhldup: