Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert are headed for divorce, too. šŸ„¹šŸ˜”

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:wow: her body is amazing didn't know she was a dyke.
01-teyana-taylor-vmas-breakout-beauty.jpg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I agree with you but they gonna do that regardless

Anytime a couple separates the first thing everyone does is assume the man was cheating

Even in this situation where they were obviously open and she has come out and specifically said it's not because of "infidelity"

They may have just grown apart..but tea has to be spilled. :yeshrug:

True but I think the tone here is gonna be waaaay different from what we're seeing with that Jonas brother divorce story. Breh getting crucified for nothing, with everyone automatically defending his ex. And she not saying shyt so the social media is doing its thing.

Last edited:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
respectfully as a vet in this shyt; I disagree. just my experience not saying u wrong.
I love my wife but ive gone thru periods where I couldn't stand that bytch.
we're so different in so many ways.
what binds me 2 her is loyalty. its my code. and I dont wanna have my kids in a broken home.
sex still fire.
she gained a lil weight after my last son and she was super insecure n in the gym; honestly It didn't bother me.

I use to be shallow AF with women and had wild standards. she changed me and made me better I owe her forever.
Iā€™m six year and two kids in. Sh-t is hard. From new born to 5 can make or break a marriage. Everything is about them, the have to dos become overwhelming, and you can lose yourself and each other.

Bring in unresolved childhood issues and that tinder for a fire.

My wife is a pessimist, home body, loves hard, and has a tiny circle. Iā€™m an optimist, enjoy exploring, loves everybody and can make friends with anybody. I grew up a military brat and was ā€œabandonedā€ by my parents. I donā€™t let anybody in and donā€™t make emotional connections. My Wife yearns for that deep connection.

We do the marriage therapy and both have therapists as well. Through God we are together. She dwells, has intrusive thoughts and creates whole stories. Sheā€™s working on that. Iā€™m working on becoming more emotionally available. I love my Wife and will never cheat nor leave her.

I canā€™t imagine going through life alone. Itā€™s too hard but finding the perfect one is difficult as well. You have to be self aware and willing to sacrifice.

Marriage is hard and many people donā€™t want to do the work. If we donā€™t make it, I would never do it again.

Women be crazy.
:picard:
GMB
:pachaha::mjlol:

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He prolly still love her,but being a young man with that much ass options and getting married will never end well.

Only brehs who get alot of female attention understand,you have to actually force yourself not to fukk women who want nothing more than your dillz,and then go home and hump on the same woman you been humping on for years....as you get older it becomes easier,but as a young virile man?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Story time, quick one.
One of my homies was a club bouncer in DC and lived with two bi-strippers.
We were kickin the game one day when he moved back to Conn and said life was ok for a minute. He was smashing both of them and didn't care about them doing each other. Bro said it was less p*ssy he had to eat. šŸ˜œšŸ˜‚
My nikka Iā€™m genuinely curious what the relevance of this is? The ending was so anticlimactic

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Iā€™m six year and two kids in. Sh-t is hard. From new born to 5 can make or break a marriage. Everything is about them, the have to dos become overwhelming, and you can lose yourself and each other.

My wife is a pessimist, home body, loves hard, and has a tiny circle. Iā€™m an optimist, enjoy exploring, loves everybody and can make friends with anybody. I grew up a military brat and was ā€œabandonedā€ by my parents. I donā€™t let anybody in and donā€™t make emotional connections. My Wife yearns for that deep connection.

We do the marriage therapy and both have therapists as well. Through God we are together. She dwells, has intrusive thoughts and creates whole stories. Sheā€™s working on that. Iā€™m working on becoming more emotionally available. I love my Wife and will never cheat nor leave her.

I canā€™t imagine going through life alone. Itā€™s too hard but finding the perfect one is difficult as well. You have to be self aware and willing to sacrifice.

Marriage is hard and many people donā€™t want to do the work. If we donā€™t make it, I would never do it again.

Women be crazy.
GMB

The fact your actively doing the work is very inspiring. You are a good man

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

Women be crazy.
GMB

careful with that counseling shyt. those snake oil salesman will hit wifey with trick knowledge.

the bolded part is true. MFers call it quits over nothing.

I've spent many nights on the couch...in the man cave....a couple times in hotels or at a friends.

but we make it work.

I've noticed in my generation a lot of men do not work on their marriage. a lot of MFers are whipped 2. these husbands out here weak.

I love my wife will all my heart but straight up I put my foot down and will not sacrifice integrity or tolerate disrespect in the name of love.

enough of that tho...

....yo the 0-4 age range is terrible....all my seeds were mama's boys and wanted nothing 2 do with me then :russ:

I was damn near ready to put them MFers on the church stoop :dead: