Veteran
Bushed
Daps
qfmKpV1.png

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Lol at that message.

Let me tell you when me and my ex-wife first separated she said the same, we're all family and will remain so etc

A few weeks later...

:francis:

Let's hope she can control herself from not writing some hot mess on IG the first time she sees him out with a new chick...

7-year itch is real. That's how long I was married as well.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Would've thought they were for the long haul
I didn't time stamp but a couple of researchers said many relationships struggles to last for more than 4-5 years throughout history. First time I've heard those stats.

Story of Civilization 01.01 - Will Durant​

And pioneer aviator said some dope isht on relationships

Amelia Earhart’s Last Flight​

The aviation pioneer was many things before—and after—her career as a pilot was cut short when her plane disappeared in the Pacific.

" You must know again my reluctance to marry, my feeling that I shatter thereby chances in work which means so much to me. . . . In our life together I shall not hold you to any medieval code of faithfulness to me, nor shall I consider myself bound to you similarly. . . . I may have to keep some place where I can go to be myself now and then, for I cannot guarantee to endure at all the confinements of even an attractive cage."
:wow:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
dude was cheating left and right no way this marriage was gonna last and trust me she has an amazing body and not ugly at all she'll be aight...:dead: so it is what it is.
Thought she was bringing girls over :jbhmm: :ahh: