Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
500 for a meal nikka
:gucci:
Yeah, and we do that every week.
full

We went to all the fine dining places. We switch who pays each time, luckily. Katami, Artisans, Tatemo, all that. It's so much food though, but I like those different courses. Pair it with some good wine...:blessed:

But we are trying to find some more normal restaurants. We wanna taste that shyt too.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Yes but how come Chicago and LA and Oakland have high Mexican populations but cac culture doesn’t dominate those cities ?
Cac culture does not dominate El Paso, San Antonio, or Houston. It does in Dallas and Austin. Texas is a massive state. You cannot judge the entire state by one city. Texas is massive, massive with multiple regions.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just go for Houston

And believe it or not San Antonio ain’t THAT bad unlike El Paso
I love El Paso. shyt is different than other Texas cities. I like the Mexican influence. They make good rock music too. It's kinda dangerous though with the obvious drug influence being so close to the border.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Tex Mex is watered down Mexican food but Tex mex in the right capacity can be good such as Pappasitos. If you want real Mexican you go to taquerias such as Taqueria Arandas, which is a chain, or go to a local taqueria. The options are there, you just don’t know how to find them.
Again bytch I never said I never had good Mexican food or good food in Texas period

I said that in the HOOD in Texas you can STILL FIND watered down ethnic food that’s a fact

They don’t sell watered down ethnic food in the HOOD in other states

Get out your feelings cuz you I called you white washed ass nikkas out

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Cac culture does not dominate El Paso, San Antonio, or Houston. It does in Dallas and Austin. Texas is a massive state. You cannot judge the entire state by one city. Texas is massive, massive with multiple regions.
San Antonio literally preserves the Alamo which was racist confederate cacs being killed.

And I’ve had trash Mexican food there too

Houston i already omitted out of the discussion

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Yes but how come Chicago and LA and Oakland have high Mexican populations but cac culture doesn’t dominate those cities ?

Talk to a Cali Mexican about a Tex Mexican and watch their face do this

:scust:

Cali Mexicans consider Tex Mex a joke and not real Mexican food. They see alot of Tex Mex culture as some go along to get along watered down kinda sorta Mexican Culture.

LA, Chicago, and Oakland are cities you can't compare that to an entire state.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, and we do that every week.
full

We went to all the fine dining places. We switch who pays each time, luckily. Katami, Artisans, Tatemo, all that. It's so much food though, but I like those different courses. Pair it with some good wine...:blessed:

But we are trying to find some more normal restaurants. We wanna taste that shyt too.
more power to you. i don't think i've ever spent more than 300 on a meal before and i've gone to some high end places.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Talk to a Cali Mexican about a Tex Mexican and watch their face do this

:scust:

Cali Mexicans consider Tex Mex a joke and not real Mexican food. They see alot of Tex Mex culture as some go along to get along watered down kinda sorta Mexican Culture.

LA, Chicago, and Oakland are cities you can't compare that to an entire state.
But you can compare them to cities like Dallas, Austin etc that have similar demographics

It’s literally no excuse for a place that is 25% cac to still be catering to cacs. None. 0.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Hard 8 BBQ is my shyt.

But I don't like that name :dame:

Is Hurtado BBQ good @BrothaZay . My brother said it's pretty good. He been here in Dallas for a minute. Lil Sis came here last year.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Again bytch I never said I never had good Mexican food or good food in Texas period

I said that in the HOOD in Texas you can STILL FIND watered down ethnic food that’s a fact

They don’t sell watered down ethnic food in the HOOD in other states

Get out your feelings cuz you I called you white washed ass nikkas out
I’m not in my feelings. I’m perfectly calm. If you’ve never had good Mexican in Texas you didn’t look. Texas is not California. Southern California has far more urban density and foot traffic so it’s easier to come across good Mexican. In Texas you have to seek it out. Go to a taqueria. If you thought a Tex Mex joint was a Mexican spot then that is on you and your lack of knowledge. Taqueria is a specific joint made by Mexicans for Mexicans (and their illustrious customers).

Saying you’ve never had good food in Texas altogether though makes you look like a goofball.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I’m not in my feelings. I’m perfectly calm. If you’ve never had good Mexican in Texas you didn’t look. Texas is not California. Southern California has far more urban density and foot traffic so it’s easier to come across good Mexican. In Texas you have to seek it out. Go to a taqueria. If you thought a Tex Mex joint was a Mexican spot then that is on you and your lack of knowledge. Taqueria is a specific joint made by Mexicans for Mexicans (and their illustrious customers).

Saying you’ve never had good food in Texas altogether though makes you look like a goofball.
I’m done replying to your stupid ass

Clown ass white boy :mjlol: